• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
pokepotterkhkids

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Salutations my good sir/madame, how fares your existence on this realm an omnipotent being created for us living entities?
    Nice, it's always good to know more people that are into the arts like me. Are you on fb, if so, i'll add u so u can see some of my sketches and projects.
    Well, did u get the scholarship? I see no reason why you shouldn't go after acting. I wish u good luck on that. I'm studying another branch of the arts; bachelor of media arts and animation.
    Yeah, applying for college can be stressful; what career r u going for?
    Yes, yes i did lol. I was raised to believe that women should be complimented.
    Hey pokepotterkhkids, you've always seemed like a nice person, want to be friends?
    I'm the same ('cept I like girls, mind you >>). Hmm, you're the sort that browses facebook to see shirtless men, eh? ;>
    Would you also like to be a guy to like girls? :V lol jk

Although there are a lot of egocentric bitches out there, there are always some sweet and dumb girls, learn to love 'em.
    pokepotterkhkids pokepotterkhkids pokepotterkhkids pokepotterkhkids pokepotterkhkids pokepotterkhkids pokepotterkhkids pokepotterkhkids pokepotterkhkids pokepotterkhkids pokepotterkhkids pokepotterkhkids pokepotterkhkids pokepotterkhkids pokepotterkhkids pokepotterkhkids pokepotterkhkids pokepotterkhkids pokepotterkhkids pokepotterkhkids pokepotterkhkids pokepotterkhkids pokepotterkhkids pokepotterkhkids pokepotterkhkids
    Even though it's such a long username, there's something cool about it, but that's just me. Maybe because it's fun to say "pokepotterkhkids"? xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back