• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
pokepotterkhkids

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Let me upload another one for you. Try saving this one directly and just uploading it through your User CP.
    That is very odd. The transparency isn't working.

Are you using the smaller version I gave you?
    I completely forgot to add in my PM!

Your ranking: I'm placing you as one of our newest additions to the team, Private LarxMog. You'll be leading a small number, maybe around 4 soldiers, and training them. Your knowledge of electricity and lightning proves very beneficial for us, and you'll also assist Freelancer LightMog when necessary~
    Go to the Moogle Army's thread and request one (just be sure to follow the guidelines strictly), kupo.
    I think it's great that you're going forward to doing what you enjoy~
    Fight on!
    Cool. What are you planning on majoring in?

It would seem so. I actually wouldn't if I decided to go to a different college, but it's right in the city, so staying at home's better. Been living here for the past 15 years, and I'm so looking forward to moving out once I get a steady job after graduation.
    Happy birthday again!
    Seems like graduation takes place earlier and earlier every year. Nice to see that you've already planned everything out. That's admirable~

You made that thread about Modesto :)
    To be fair (and not come off as a stalker) I'm from San Francisco :D
    Ack! Me first, huh? Well, since I was the one who started it, hehe...

I'm 19, in college majoring in Game Art and Design. A fellow Cali girl who procrastinates far too often for her own good.
    Hello!

I saw your thread in the foyer and thought it better to leave you a message here where you're more likely to see it!

Happy (belated) birthday! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back