• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
PowerOverNothing

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Oh okay *relief*

But does that mean if i remind you of your friends and you said they do that to bug you...Im trying to bug you o_o? (jk)

D:

xD
    Prove me wrong then! xD Nah, but, I'm sure that you are better than me, I'm just good at making tags ^^
    Glad I made you lol xD

By the way, I didnt mean to poke at your relationship fav, it just came into my mind the first thing I saw from your avie :eek:

Sorry if I offended you ><
    A
    I was just being sarcastic lol Don't take it seriously.
    Z
    Heh it just felt weird having a big beard and being called "sweet little thing" at the same time :)
    Z
    Sweet little thing? How old are you exactly(not taking offense to your comment)?

And good night :) Don't let the bed bugs bite.

No seriously...don't let them bite, they're known to carry vicious parasites, Necrotizing Fascitis, CAUSED BY AN INVASIVE STREPTO-COCCHUS!
    Z
    I don't believe in luck :)

Sally forth!
    Z
    Oh, well finding a specific image can be hard :s.

Actually I'm surprised I was able to find my House one, I wasn't able to find it for a long while in the past.
    Z
    You're telling me that putting "roxas" into the search window on google isn't giving you roxas images?

Wut?
    Z
    Eh if it's KH related then you should find one through google or something, you'd be able to choose for yourself :)
    Z
    I just find funny images on the internet then shrink them down with GIMP program after downloading them, so they fit into the 100x100x avatar.

I can find something for you if you want, just tell me what you want, funny, silly, KH related?
    Z
    Heh, I actually don't like the house actor(I'm a Muslim and he's anti-religious) but this face is funny :)
    Yeah I can't wait to see what their relationship is like in the manga, once I read it. I wonder if it will be the same.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back