• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Prajna
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Eh, things are so-so. Prefer to just do my own thang, you know it. And you?
    Game-wise? Well, the only titles that I know will come out is 1) Paper Mario DS 2) KH:DDD 3) LoZ: Skyward Sword. Can't think much else at this point.
    I'm both a retro and latest game player. Although I don't own a PS3 or Xbox 360 (Money issues and the wireless sucks here), I do and have played younger generations of these two. I played only so much of Xbox, however the PS2 and PSP are different stories. I traded in my old regular DS for a PSP so I could play BBS when it came out. However, I did get Star Ocean Secondary Evloution, however I never could get passed the final boss. BBS sleep was good, however I don't know what was going through Numora's mind when he came up with the ice cream mini game. After 25 tries I finally said; "f@#k it, I don't need Frozen Fortune!" seriously, VS was less frustrating, at least I got passed him.

Obviously, one of the retro games that a person would most likely have or wanted to play is oen of the games rated 10/10; LoZ:OoT. Although I've never actually beat the game, and merely got to the point and then I had to share, I did manage to get to as far as Ganondorf's first form. However, I have (GC) Collector's Edition so I'm in possession of more than just OoT. Personally, I take it over the sonic collection (Which I am also in possession of) any day. Though, that's more than likely because I such at the old sonic games, aside from maybe S3 given the fact that you can actually save you progress, though it's a rip-off that sonic and tails get trapped on lv. 4 :/ I'd like to believe there's a trick, but the only logical way is too difficult.

Too much indulgance, Pra?
    Yeah, I've watched two eps an' seen some of the other material thanks to KK and the web. It looks good, but I dunno if I want to get into it just yet, maybe during winter break, but not now. To be honest some anime I'm suprised were english dubbed, I had been watching Death Note via Hulu in jap english subed through almost, if not the first season. Then many months later I looked on Anime Ratio and I'm suprised to see the anime is dubbed.

Anime Ratio has so many different dubbed animes, and it seems their varitity is growing with time. Thanks to it I've watched a lot of DB and was finally able to see Lord Slug at my leisure. MahjinMike, who had been uploading the movies on his YT account got his channel banned. Copyright sucks for the fans, but I understand the company's motives for doing this. Honestly though, I think copyright should really be used to make sure someone doesn't use their conetnt for profit useage. Not as a way to put abridgers out of commission, though I can understand when they decide to insult the series or it's creators.

So I've been running the text for a while, want to add your thoughts?
    The Tenchi series, DB series, OP, and various others. I watched the first ep of this Squid Girl thing, not really into it, but I'm gonna see if ep 2 can get me interested. Just one specific genre isn't enough for me, never hurts to be open-minded towards things :D
    No...? I can't do that o_o Maybe one of the forum staff or a glitch happened, but such a thing is out of my control.
    Yeah, I'm gonna have to ask you to either put all those videos in your sig into a spoiler tag, or reduce the number down to one.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back