• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Pratiko

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Pratiko

Buy a 3DS just for DDD?

If you only want to play KHDDD, then don't. Rather watch it on youtube (I did, took around 3 or 4 hours skipping battles and some bad disney world stories, not worth watching).
  2. Pratiko

March KH3D Famitsu Screenshots!

So, what is Xemnas saying? And Yen Sid?
  3. Pratiko

If Ven's heart is within Sora...

Ven is in that chamber, as said by Xigbar.
  4. Pratiko

If Ven's heart is within Sora...

Well, Xemnas sent a group of Org. XIII members to Castle Oblivion for more than one reason. One of those reasons was to find Ven's location.
  5. Pratiko

Nintendo Direct Conference on February 22!

I bet there'll be a little scene among others from other games that are going to be released soon to the 3DS or the Wii U, not much else.
  6. Pratiko

Xemnas IS Terra?

Xemnas being Terra is very arguable. For example, Xemnas himself states that he doesn't remember any other emotion that isn't "Dark", as in sorrow, anger, despair, or sadness. If he cannot remember any emotions of the Light, then either He only has Terra's darkness or doesn't have any part of...
  7. Pratiko

KH 3D Official Site Updated! (2/14)

DUDE LIEK WOO WOOO WOOOOOOUUOOO WO now really, I think this confirms Sora failing the exam =(
  8. Pratiko

Fall of Sora (SPOLIERS) perhaps?

Just noticed Sora's eyes are closed, while Riku's are open. Perharps Sora fails the test?
  9. Pratiko

Fall of Sora (SPOLIERS) perhaps?

I don't like speculating about endings and such, but I do like to think that we have yet to see the Station of Awakening of a being from the Realm of Darkness. In KH1 we were introduced to the Station of Awakening of a being of the Realm of Light, Sora. Then, in KH2, it was Roxas' turn, a being...
  10. Pratiko

New Famitsu Scan + Ending Info!

Yeah, the mystery game couldn't have been more announced to us since that big news about FFv13, KH3, and FFX HD. Hmm about the ending change, I dunno, I still think it's more of a multiple game development rather than story issue... Oh, and Xehanort's return was foreseen miles away, really...
  11. Pratiko

New Famitsu Scan + Ending Info!

So, uh, shocking ending? Wasn't re:coded's ending supposed to be shocking? Didn't it only confirm that Xehanort would come back with support this time? I'm more suspicious about Nomura's concern with changing the ending rather than what it is. Perharps another side game will be made in order to...
  12. Pratiko

What do you think Xehanort wants with Sora?

He wants a foursome involving Terra and Ventus.
  13. Pratiko

Why did KH2 suck to everyone??

this thread again... *sigh* kh2 couldn't match the game kh1 was. It only upgraded the graphics and lightning effects, while leaving aside the gameplay, the battles, the writting... etc... for a real kh experience, I suggest KH2FM. It's, at least, a decent challenge.
  14. Pratiko

[SPOILERS] KH3D theory on the new guy

Since this is a Dream World, anything is possible. Even meeting Young Master Xehanort, as Sora met Mickey in a timeline which they haven't really met yet, as confusing as it sounds.
  15. Pratiko

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread non-numbered games have always brought a new element essential to the story. Days brought us the evidence we needed for the Sora-Ventus connection via Xigbar's view of Xion and some development on a few org characters (mainly Saïx, Axel, Xemnas and Xigbar...
Back