• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by PrimeTime

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

(Spoilers) Silver Headed Male

sora has a dad in BBS , like all fathers they up and leave ahah! so its beeen comfirmed in the reports that its Young MX... so his home is Destiny islands.... pretty weird how no one mentioned it in the first 2 game lol
  2. P

Ain't it just CUTE??

why the hell is this even in the spoiler section ???
  3. P

(Spoilers) Silver Headed Male

Re: Silver Headed Male who the hell said Terra could have a vision ? thats just stupid... if he did he would have had a vision of his ass getting possessed am i right ? lol i read somewhere that they show Young Master Xehanort, but hes bald...so it cant be him... and it definitly aint Riku...
  4. P

This game is not for children anymore

your a young mofo lol i would say 7th grade is when i got my PS2 and KH to go with it .. freshman year is when i got KH2 lol pre-ordered and got it right after school haha! with the strategy guide lol didnt sleep for days haha! those were the days.
  5. P

Found something in the Opening

did you catch at 1:16 they were standing in the middle of the cross roads ?
  6. P

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

because MX was getting old .. he wanted a younger body to do whatever he wanted to do ..and since terra had darkness in his heart, it was easier. and now that i've seen the secret ending with translations it all makes sense now ..Ansem the Wise and Aqua are still alive but he said that the last...
  7. P

This game is not for children anymore

trust its not... most of us who bought KH1 when we were young are kinda getting to 20 now... lil kids who wanna play this game are expecting hannah montana or the jonas brothers to show up lol
  8. P

SECRET ENDING!!!

the blankets purpose was to cover vens upper body cuz it was exposed and you know disney lol AND as for Vanitas..... the question isnt why vanitas looks like sora, its why does SORA grow up to look like Vanitas
  9. P

SECRET ENDING!!!

maybe the winter trailer dialogue was AtW's convo with Aqua ? who knows.... once we here the audio were gonna be like we heard this before somewhere lol
  10. P

SECRET ENDING!!!

MAN fuck nomura !! lol i quit KH ! lol jk seriously !! that shit doesnt connect to another or nothing ! and wtf about vanitas !!! and aqua is surely alive somewhere !!!!
  11. P

Ven + Aqua endings!

mang wtf lol ... vens sucked ass lol aqua's was dope ! so there were heartless in BBS or maybe she was still alive even after the heartless were created.
  12. P

*SPOILERS* new videos posted !

YouTube - PrimeTimeAnytime's Channel ok i think im done uploading for the day lol ... but maybe these are enough to keep you entertained for a bit lol check out all the videos i posted up...
  13. P

[Spoiler Warning][Links Fixed][Connections] The Mystery Character is(

Re: [Spoiler Warning] The Mystery Character is look at what ? lol theres nothing
  14. P

Thank me later :)

haha chiilax dude.. its all good... good find tho :D
  15. P

Thank me later :)

me and someother person have one up already
Back