• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Princess of KH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Help/Support ► Fashion

what's "in" is pretty much anything lol. whatever you like, just wear it. don't worry about the current fashions cause they're always chaning. as for good clothing stores....ones that have really nice clothes are going to be more expensive than others, but if you look around and look for sales...
  2. P

Help/Support ► Just got dumped and this is thoroughly complicated

first off, just breathe a little. you'll be ok. not saying it doesn't hurt, cause i'm sure it does. but you're only 14. that's young for love. i'd say she doesn't really know what kind of guy she wants yet and is just confused. if she was used to being treated badly, switching from that to...
  3. P

Help/Support ► Feelings for a Friend (advise?)

make sure to tell us how it goes, ok? and coming from another Christian (that'd be me lol) make sure you're a good example of our religion/lifestyle (whatever you want to call it)! ;)
  4. P

Help/Support ► School Language?

lucky. at least you have a choice. my private school is so small they only offer Spanish. i want to learn Japanese so bad..and my dad won't let me buy Rosetta Stone for some reason. he's convinced i won't use it. why? i have no clue... if you have to take Spanish, you could always get Rosetta...
  5. P

Help/Support ► Feelings for a Friend (advise?)

well you don't sound like you've just recently been flirting with her, so i wouldn't worry so much about it coming across wrong. if you really like her this much, i'd say tell her. even in a text, if that's all your lives will allow right now. my older brother confessed his feeling for his girl...
  6. P

Help/Support ► Girl Problems

Re: Girl Problems (UPDATED) listen, if you really like this girl as much as you say you do, just hold out, ok? i know how it is to not want to date guys that are younger than you. don't get offended, just hear me out. maybe you'll understand her point of view better. first off, i know girls can...
  7. P

Fanfiction ► Destiny's Fate -

i fail at updating TT_TT i don't have the new chappie, nor am i sure it's even done. i have had extremely little time to get on my computer, and the time i do get is used to do homework. and it didn't help that i got grounded from my computer recently...i hate 10 page research papers... just so...
  8. P

Fanfiction ► The Living Legacy - a Naruto fanfiction preview

i've decided that i won't be starting up this ff until my KH ff is finished, which shouldn't be too long...i'm expecting it to be finished by the end of summer at tops. however, the end of Naruto apparently isn't terribly far off. though it takes a few years to even get out a few volumes, from...
  9. P

on my way to joplin, tomorrow morning at 6! so excited! i'll have internet there so i might be able to update.... glad you guys liked the chappie ^_^
  10. P

I'm here to give you a chapppie! I have this fanfiction addiction (that's what i call it) where everytime i pick up a manga or see a new anime, i think, "hey, i have a good story idea for that!" it's just that i have so many...like right now i think it's around 13...of course, they're all on...
  11. P

oh dear lord...you guys have no idea how awful i feel! oh man....i'm so terrible at updating! i'm so so so so so forever sorry, guys! well...my soccer guys won by a landslide...the final game was 10 to 0...so we killed. it's almost time for basketball state championship...hope we win that too...
  12. P

of course i'm still writing! haha i'll be writing for the rest of my life, as far as i know... i can't update now, cause i'm actually 7 hours away from home at state tournament for my school's boys soccer team (i love my boys! they're so awesome at soccer!) wish my boys luck, ok? i'll tell you...
  13. P

cause i'm feeling nice & highly apologetic, i'm giving you guys another chappie. hope you like it! ^_^ CHAPTER 91 Roxas stared at her with scared eyes. A million thoughts raced through his head, causing different emotions to fight to be shown in his expression and eyes. The emotions...
  14. P

i was a little hesitant to write all the contents of the chapter cause i didn't know if they would really go along with the KH series (with nobodies and all), but i knew something like this would come up if this situation took place. so, i went ahead with it. 90th chappie! man! 10 away from 100...
  15. P

OMGSH I AM SOOOOOOOO SORRY! i'm always saying that, but i always mean it. i've been so busy with school & everything else going on right now...& i've been grounded....so yea. but, here's an update! lemme get the chappie & i'll have it up here in a minute! again, i'm so sorry!
Back