• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Same here though im never camera shy, i was confused when i read you were South African, then i saw a picture of a white girl, then i remembered white people live in SouthAfrica to XD
    Yeah its been a minute, didnt mean to ignore, but i eventually remembered you VMd me when i saw your gorgeous pic in the post your swag thread. Did i mention you were pretty? XD
    Your user title will continue to upgrade on its own untill you hit 1000 posts, ounce you hit 1000 you re granted the privilege of a custom user title which can be edited vi profile editor.

Also I hope you visited the Moogle army thread, in the thread it lets you know which all games that sign has models for & which characters are already taken, & if you want a character from a game that she dose not have models of then you will be given the site in which you can look for the model yourself & you can show Sign what you want.

Also I'm currently at work so I'm only on during breaks but I appreciate you keeping me company, its boring as hell today.
    I was initially gonna wait as well but their really isn't much to improve upon the 3DS, except maybe a larger screen, & improved battery life, but you can buy a bigger battery. (Which I plan to do)

& Thanks I'm leonnog, or squallmog I think I forgot, I havnt gotten the chance to use my new avatar, I need to get to a computer I'm always on the go so I'm usually on via smartphone. You should definatly try VMing sign to join.
    Its almost exactly how I remember it from 10 years ago, but prettier! though I do miss playing it on a full size TV. & I miss the old N64 controls, The only thing that's truly dissapointing is how bright the shadow temple is now, but other than that its great!
    Its good I can tell you ain't on much.

Lol also I'm not nearly as nice as I appear, you know what they say bout a 1st impression! So what do like to read? (Don't say twilight! Despite the fact that I've read the books myself.)
    im REALLY glad I decided to do the bro-fist thing its helped me to make a ton of new friends here. So eventually my sig. will get full & im thinking about making a Bro-fist fanclub! If I did so would you join?
    Thank you madam your name shall be promptly added to the list, in my attempt to get to know the KHI community, may I ask you what your interests are?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back