• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by punksora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Whoa. I just noticed something about the Gambler Nobodies

no,i've never noticed that....but thanx for mentioning it! i'll keep an eye out for it
  2. P

Did you ever...

yeah,but after hugging her he could've said "i missed u so much" but he justs stands there....i was disappointed in some way.but at least they hugged.that's the important thing ^^
  3. P

Who is REALLY hot NAMINE OR KAIRI

haha,one of my friends tends to always say that "giggity giggity giggy gig"
  4. P

Mickey's Letter

haha that's classic!! ^^ good one Ed-Man
  5. P

Mickey's Letter

haha,Mickey's in jail,i wonder what for...
  6. P

Mickey's Letter

Dear Sora, Thought this was all gonna turn out to be some cheesy happy ending,huh? SO sorry,but the end of all things to come....IS GONNA COOOOME!!!!!!!!! RUN FOR UR LIIIIIIIVESSSSSSS!!!! OH DEAR,THIS WHOLE GOD-FORSAKEN UNIVERSE IS GOING TO BE SWALLOWED BY THIS HUUUUUGE BLACK HOLE!!! AND THEN AS...
  7. P

what is it there?

exactly. i have to admit that i did have some fun,it was a nice break,but so unnescessary
  8. P

Is this in the game?

i know, i was thinking about that part earlier today,and thought if we would actually be seeing that seen in the game.but looking at the condition of the castle,i guess that part had to be cut out.it's really sad
  9. P

this is really frustrating me

oh,so they move? they're not still?that's interesting
  10. P

how come i didn't know about these vendors? i've never seen them before....
  11. P

Importance Of Cloud

lol yeah In KH 1 i wasn't crazy about Cloud and Sephiroth.But now in KH2 I've just relized how.....how do you say it...."important" or nessescary" they are.But to tell you the truth,if anything happens to them i won't mourn the loss
  12. P

Importance Of Cloud

u really think so?
  13. P

Importance Of Cloud

kool.But why does he have to be so hard? The battle begins,I press triangle to block/defend,and i don't know what happens but all my health is almost gone! but i'll go ask for help over at the members help members section so that i can stop taking up space over here
  14. P

Importance Of Cloud

have no clue what Tifa would want from him....but i know one thing: Sephiroth's health bar is soooo long! 14 bars! it's insane! And yes, Cloud DOES deserve a much bigger role.So many people love him,and to see him with a very small role only disappoints the fans....
  15. P

wow....u would think that you would have to complete ALL of jiminy's journal in only proud mode.....
Back