• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by PureSymphony

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. PureSymphony

News ► Variety's Power of Youth 2013 Features Kingdom Hearts

Re: Variety's Power of Youth 2013 Features Kingdom Hearts The show is amazing, you should watch. Boys watch it too ^^
  2. PureSymphony

Re: Variety's Power of Youth 2013 Features Kingdom Hearts Yea filmed Teen Wolf where i live too*Gasp* You don't know who he is? o.o
  3. PureSymphony

Re: Variety's Power of Youth 2013 Features Kingdom Hearts Yea it's great, i actually met Tyler Posey for like 2 min. when he came to Cali to shoot a movie recently. I was thinking he was gonna be real mature the way he talks but he's actually pretty dorky lol. He was sweet though, it was...
  4. PureSymphony

Favorite Characters in KH2

Yes that is one amzing duck, can shoot fireballs and everything :)
  5. PureSymphony

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Artbook Trailer!

I still listen to "Simple and Clean" even to this day and get pumped everytime i start a new save on KH, having a soundtrack would be a gift from Zeus himself ^-^
  6. PureSymphony

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I feel The Pride Lands would be great to explore again due to The Lion King 2. Agrabah is also a great choice because it's a trilogy of movies. Teasure Planet is great all together because the story and characters would make...
  7. PureSymphony

News ► Trailer - Introduction to Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX!

Awesome, so excited can't wai!! Nostalgia time....with a remix ^-^
  8. PureSymphony

Wow it looks like no matter where you go, Roxas is always loved, good job people ^-^ give Roxas the love he deserves *Sniff*
  9. PureSymphony

Re: Variety's Power of Youth 2013 Features Kingdom Hearts Yea and there we go ^-^ *Thumbs Up*
  10. PureSymphony

Re: Variety's Power of Youth 2013 Features Kingdom Hearts Actually i heard Tyler Posey considers himself a video game nerd, i can't remember if it was a behind the scenes gag on the set of Teen Wolf or if if was his Imbd prof. i'll have to check.
  11. PureSymphony

Re: Variety's Power of Youth 2013 Features Kingdom Hearts Jared Padelecki and Jensen Ackles omg................xO
  12. PureSymphony

Yeeaaaaaa good job *Thumbs Up*
  13. PureSymphony

Roxas, Namine, Axel of course :P
  14. PureSymphony

Re: Variety's Power of Youth 2013 Features Kingdom Hearts If he did i would die lol xD
  15. PureSymphony

Re: Variety's Power of Youth 2013 Features Kingdom Hearts Yea she is one of my favorite actresses
Back