• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by purgatory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. purgatory

Trust is [NOT] Resolute

Chapter 7 [Final] Trust is [NOT] Resolute My head felt like it had been placed through a blender. That dream I was in... I felt like complete shit if I'm being honest. Finally coming to my senses, I could feel a hand stroking my head. It was already hard enough you know, dealing with this...
  2. purgatory

Closed Trust is [NOT] Resolute

Upon request I finally put up a post, hope everyone enjoys the read, we are approaching the last stretch of the roleplay.
  3. purgatory

Trust is [NOT] Resolute

As I looked to the sky, I could feel Jaz holding fast against me. To see and feel the overwhelming luminescence radiating from Eth on the verge of connecting was nothing short of awe-inspiring and all eyes on him. I started to recall those days I spent with him and Saebyeolbe both in the days...
  4. purgatory

The Unpopular Opinions Thread

+Anti-form getting redacted and then called "Rage Form", why? +Balloonga was uncontested, the strongest move in DDD as silly as it is. +Most of kingdom hearts fanbase can be accredited to the "macaroni Muriel" meme from Courage the Cowardly Dog.
  5. purgatory

Trust is [NOT] Resolute

The sound of my own heartbeat only proceeded to get louder and louder. I could feel the resonance of Anima flowing outwards at every end, only climbing in intensity. The sky was starting to rattle and rumble, clasps of thunder were terrifyingly loud. There were a many loud number of keys...
  6. purgatory

Hey Deimos, glad you finally got around to posting and it came out beautifully. It's likely i will be putting up a post towards the end of this month or going into March, i've been taking my time writing these posts out so i'll be sure to give you all an enjoyable read ^^)b In any case, I hope...
  7. purgatory

Trust is [NOT] Resolute

"Can we stop berating Sae for five minutes and just go already!" I must've shouted at the top of the my lungs. It's true, even I couldn't deny that Saebyeolbe's actions were on par with the level of danger of my own in my first hours as the traitor. Something about him, being put in a position...
  8. purgatory

Trust is [NOT] Resolute

As the heartless began to disappear, the all out battles finally broke out between the dark wielders and some of the resolutes still in intimate contact with their resolves. If I didn't know any better, I would guess maybe this coming storm with those foes in toe was only the first wave of...
  9. purgatory

I'll eventually get around to it, but I will be putting up a post in the near future to answer on the "disappearing heartless" that attacked the remainder of the resolutes. It appears as though Saebyeolbe managed to find a workaround in the secluded area he and Shiki were locked to.
  10. purgatory

With the potential this Shiki has, going based off what Lumine has said about that version of her from the original thread, if she's this "far gone" I don't think mercy or resolution seems to be the appropriate option. If you would like to discuss the way forward privately with Lumine in a PM...
  11. purgatory

Trust is [NOT] Resolute

"What did he say..." my ears perked up at the claim. Luxu seemed to mention this only now, but there were resolutes that rebelled that existed in the current worldline as heartless? I would've dismissed this idea in any other situation, maybe even laughed at the idea. Then those damned...
  12. purgatory

Trust is [NOT] Resolute

In the past i had nothing but a wall of questions when the master took me on. Why choose me? What sets me apart from others. Where is this path going to lead me in the end? Seemed appropriate you'd think, I wasn't so sure of myself in the very beginning, but that perspective started to shift as...
  13. purgatory

Hey Lumi, thank you for continuing to read from afar. Past two years, by no means has been...

Hey Lumi, thank you for continuing to read from afar. Past two years, by no means has been simple or stress-free for anyone, but we are grateful that theirs still eyes on Trust. ❤️❤️❤️
  14. purgatory

THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU [roleplay chatter/ooc thread]

Is there anyone in particular we're currently waiting on?
  15. purgatory

That being said, i'll briefly cover a few things that didn't get expanded upon in the chapter 6 intro. Purification. Sealing. Exorcism. These are the means of dealing with the enemy addressed, IE: "The Darkness". If we are counting the hybrids in any capacity, then Eth's All's End: Paragon...
Back