• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by QUEST

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Q

TAV keyblades in KH2 Secret Ending

Aww man, you beat me to it. I thought of this yesterday. lol Aqua: Kingdom Key 'Darkside' - She ends up in the Realm of Darkness, where that keyblade comes from. Ven: Way to the Dawn - Vanitas has a resemblance to Dark Riku, and one of the keyblades he obtains has the WtD wing on it, but with a...
  2. Q

Question about Ienzo and other characters

@2: Secret ending, probably. @3: You can't mess with original Disney characters. Hercules actually has a younger self in the Movie. (edit: Princess thing-you don't really age after like 20, which they look like they would be.) @4: What do you mean 'Don't remember?' They specifically said that...
  3. Q

Secret Boss Hint?

Too epic for Sora, I now suggest Young MX.
  4. Q

Yen sid's a master!!!

Can someone close this thread? Ignorant premium noob. "BOO YAA!"
  5. Q

Quests' Theories

A) When Apprentice Xehanort lost his heart, Ansem SOD was more of MX, while Xemnas was more of Terra. Why?: - Ansem SOD wanted the universe to be controlled by darkness, and the Heartless and Riku's Dark Form suit were based off of the Unversed & Vanitas' suit. - Xemnas only wanted to become...
  6. Q

[Spoiler Warning][Links Fixed][Connections] The Mystery Character is(

Re: [Spoiler Warning][Links Fixed] The Mystery Character is( I doubt it, because when ATW's Data Machine exploded, Riku lost all his darkness (from what the cutscenes say, even though he can still attack with darkness..)
  7. Q

Re: [Spoiler Warning][Links Fixed] The Mystery Character is( you've got a point there. I've lost my conclusion that its Riku's future-self, seeing his hair is straight.
  8. Q

Re: [Spoiler Warning][Links Fixed] The Mystery Character is( Theres a difference I noticed: Ansem SOD has hair that is free in the back, while Terranort has his hair meet at a point -Edit- Eraser Rain beat me to it.
  9. Q

Pocahontas in BBS?

Well thank you for not flaming me. rofl :)
  10. Q

Pocahontas in BBS?

Okay, my bad :\ I forgot all about the Lost Boys.. lol. I guess it's because I never fully watched the movies.
  11. Q

Pocahontas in BBS?

If you look at the official BBS website, you will see a gameplay video that shows Aqua in Pocahontas' World/Virginia (?) KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep System>KHBbS>Second Tab Screenshot: There is a Totem Pole, and Teepees surrounding the area. The BGM is Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden Battle...
  12. Q

Rank

Roxas' Aublade (Mystery Gear) has 13 Rays coming out of it.
  13. Q

Rank

Well, it represents them in general D: and Saix's "Claymore" has 7 spikes on top in normal form. & Zexion's Lexicon has his number on the spine :D
  14. Q

Rank

Marluxia spreads Sakura petals around, which in Japanese means Death, and his Scythe is like the Grim Reaper. Larxene's knives don't represent her whatsoever.
  15. Q

Rank

They are called frets. lol :P
Back