• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by QuintusKing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. QuintusKing

News ► Japanese news outlets interview Nomura, Kobayashi and Yamashita on character designs of NTWEWY

“By the way, there was another new character at the end of the final trailer. Was he designed by...?” Oh I totally see what they’re trying to ask here hehe 🙃 anyway, nice try from them
  2. QuintusKing

Nomura on the title of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8, 0.1 in Kingdom Hearts 3

So 0.2 is not the real Volume Two, and there will still be a 0.5?
  3. QuintusKing

So... who controls the Heartless at this point? And why?

Re: So... who control the Heartless at this point? And why? Yeah, it could be numbers that have led to Maleficent's defeat. I was just wondering if the lack of resistance against the consumption of heart by Heartless has any correlation with it. It could also be due to her being exhausted...
  4. QuintusKing

Re: So... who control the Heartless at this point? And why? Well, it might be true that they follow both parties at the same time at some point. But it seems clearer that the boundary is when Maleficent confronts Saïx, where the stronger among both forces is revealed. I don't know, but I...
  5. QuintusKing

Re: So... who control the Heartless at this point? And why? Yup, I agree that the event is the balancing point of control. It's a turning point where the Heartless follow order from two different parties, then it collapses once Maleficent gives in. Maleficent has shown up right when the...
  6. QuintusKing

During the Heartless invasion event, Maleficent's Heartless army battle with Organization XIII's Nobody army before turning on Sora and friends. Why does she attack the trio? She has been engaged in a fight. Even the Nobodies turn on the trio too. Why do they lose interest in the Heartless when...
  7. QuintusKing

News ► Blast from the Past: Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix Voice Actor Interview

Turned out it wasn't KH3, so in the end they got trolled as well? Hahahaha
  8. QuintusKing

What do high Summon levels grant?

Yeah, from what I've experienced, I too have never gotten such impression. I've even tested a bit just now, turns out the firepower granted by Summons stays unchanged regardless of the level. As for Drive forms, their powers should depend on Sora's stats and thus nothing is notable. It's just...
  9. QuintusKing

What do high Summon levels grant?

I've been wondering what else do high Summon levels give other than extending the Summon gauge. Does it improve the Summons' abilities too? Or does it simply grant a longer Summon time? What about Drive Forms? Is the outcome of leveling them up the same as leveling Summon?
  10. QuintusKing

English Data found on Japanese Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX disk!

Scripts are incomplete? Guess this isn't all that bad, then, haha.
  11. QuintusKing

Watch Tetsuya Nomura Draw Sora!

Which makes me not able to think of fresher poses for Sora every time I draw him, haha. I think the end side of its hilt should've stretched out a little bit? He drew it plain straight. His artwork is impressive to look at, but the pose is just weird and unnatural when it is finished being...
  12. QuintusKing

Shiro Amano Creates KH 1.5 ReCap for KH 2.5's Release!

Re: Shiro Amano Creates KH 1.5 ReCap for KH 2.5&#039;s Release! Wow, just went through a long and nostalgic journey :). Thanks for bringing this to us! But, Nah, not a big deal anyway. Well done, Amano <3
  13. QuintusKing

News ► Scenes Related to Kingdom Hearts X[chi] to Be Included in Re:coded Cinematic

You don't really have to create a new account to catch up. The basics are still there, you just need time to slowly adapt to it again. Anyway, it's your choice. If you feel like having problem, we won't hesitate to lend you a hand! Plus we have different guides written over the past few months...
  14. QuintusKing

News ► Scenes Related to Kingdom Hearts X[chi] to Be Included in Re:coded Cinematic

Well, we're not even sure if we will get the same information in chi either. There probably will be a totally different thing being revealed in chi ;). Even if it's the same, I won't feel bad at all, as I play chi for more than just the story! Though, rather than the Foretellers or the Lost...
Back