• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Radon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

New Famitsu Scan + Ending Info!

KH13.com - Kingdom Hearts - Kingdom Hearts 3, Kingdom Hearts 3D, Birth by Sleep Final Mix HQ scans :3
  2. R

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! Not going to lie, the start scared the bejebus out of me. D:
  3. R

Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! Don't know what that is so I googled it... now I just feel stupid :s
  4. R

Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! http://www.4gamer.net/games/113/G011346/20111217026/screenshot.html?num=002 Is it just me or does that look like our first glimpse of TRON: Legacy on those screens?
  5. R

KH3D Site Officially Opened and Updated!

Re: KH3D Site Updated! I'm curious to see who the two characters are placed to Sora and Riku. Also love the bubble-like world images. It so prettyyy
  6. R

Traverse Town Partner Speculation

Anyone?
  7. R

New Screenshot?

Don't think they would add text before shadows..
  8. R

New Screenshot?

ZOMG excitement +1
  9. R

What would you think of an interview with Richard Epcar?

Haven't we already had an official KHI one with him before?
  10. R

Better Dream, Drop, Distance Famitsu scans

We already know they're not seperate. Nomura said it forces a change of character on you, or something along those line.
  11. R

Better Dream, Drop, Distance Famitsu scans

This is the only way I can see it working out, mainly because if it happened randomly then you would be able to finish one story before the other. Then what would happen after that? I can see the dropping having something to do with the switching though.
  12. R

KH BBS FM has KH3D: DDD stuff inside it!

All those character models were used in the secret ending, except the soul eater/sword if you count that. Still no idea why the logo for 3D would be in there..
  13. R

BBSv2 Bosses speculation

Kairi training with Donald would be cute..
  14. R

BBSv2 Bosses speculation

I do really like the idea of the sentiments filling the worlds in v2. But I do hope that you realise that you realise that there are some bosses on that list that can't appear because they're still in the RoL, eg. Beast, Maleficent. The X-Blade idea is also a good one and it would explain why...
  15. R

More New Information From Famitsu on KH3D

crab people? It was.. lol
Back