• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Raeneth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Raeneth

Radiant Garden Boss?

Attack it until it dies? I didn't find this boss to be difficult at all. Like... ridiculously easy. Bring a healing spell and your favorite attack/magics and go to town on him.
  2. Raeneth

What level were you when you beat the game?

Level 40+ is overkill in this game when you're completing the final bosses. It was easy for me as well and my characters were around level 35, so I can't imagine what 40 would have been like. Proud mode is challenging if you don't level like crazy
  3. Raeneth

DO you think BBS is the best KH game yet?

You're doing it wrong. Ventus' attacks are good. Very good. Birth by Sleep was definitely the most solid and complete Kingdom Hearts title I've played since Kingdom Hearts 1.
  4. Raeneth

English BbS Trailer + Game Play Videos

Re: e3 english trailer Didn't like the voice acting in the trailer at all. Given it's a bit odd because there's no actual music/sound effects in it really but still it's very underwhelming.
  5. Raeneth

Dear RPG Inferno Players

Greetings to everyone. Hope you're all adjusting to the brand new KHI Forums. However you have most certainly realized that the Inferno in all of its glory has had to be put down. It's really a sad day for myself and the rest of the Inferno staff, past and present I'm sure. I'd just like to say...
  6. Raeneth

Master Eraqus, Master Xehanort, and Vanitas

Horribad indeed. They're bit characters to begin with outside of Xehanort/Xigbar/Axel/and possibly Saix/Xaldin. Odds are the original group is going to get a bit of screen time, especially when shit gets real.
  7. Raeneth

the sadess i felt bout xion

I didn't really feel much during this death scene. Not sure why, but it didn't affect me in any way. I felt bad for Roxas, who basically had the bonds he cared about severed, but i don't know. I don't get how people were crying over it. I'm not trying to be an asshole surprisingly, but I just...
  8. Raeneth

The "ultra-hard" Leech Grave?

I played on proud and only died against him because I experimented to see how people could possibly lose to the boss. Tentaclaws really stand little threat of actually hurting you. Their attacks are extremely predictable and easy to block/evade. Dustflier really wasn't hard as much as he was...
  9. Raeneth

Master Eraqus (?) and Land of Departure

How the balls do you pronounce that.
  10. Raeneth

Master Eraqus (?) and Land of Departure

Leveling system looks interesting, kinda like a linear license board. Wonder what happens if you can skip over spaces. I'd imagine there are divergent paths and items that will teleport you forward/back on the line kinda like the sphere grid from 10, but we'll see.
  11. Raeneth

How does each character play?

All characters can if you set them up right. Saix with a 51% critical hit chance makes short work of everything, and Riku can do the same. I haven't played with Donald yet, but his massive magic stat makes it so that it'll be easy to take them down, the only issue is keeping his magic stock...
  12. Raeneth

How does each character play?

Xigbar isn't that great when you're playing solo. The guy is unfortunately more of a support character. I can see his worth when he's backing up a hack and slasher like roxas/sora/xion. He's putting in extra hits from a distance while not taking damage. Catching attention of the enemy while the...
  13. Raeneth

Ummmm.. Axel Roxas? Whats Your Opinion o.O?

.... This is wrong on so many levels.
  14. Raeneth

Ummmm.. Axel Roxas? Whats Your Opinion o.O?

Maybe he's never experienced true love. You can't really tell from that discussion what Axel was like as a somebody. He knows that girls are trouble, which means that he's clearly had interactions with girls when he was a somebody and can remember that clearly. Maybe whatever girl he was...
  15. Raeneth

The "ultra-hard" Leech Grave?

The Antlion was harder than Leech Grave. If you just smacked the coffin outright for the whole fight you're pretty much an idiot. I seriously expected a bigger challenge from this guy since I remember seeing people complaining about him. The only time I died against him was when I was trying to...
Back