• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Raiyu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Quick theory on the silver-haired mystery man

Just a question before I explain my theory. When Ventus and Vanitas merged, was this before or after Ventus defeated Vanitas and turned into an enery ball that Sora absorbed?
  2. R

X [spoilers]

Re: X-Blade [spoilers] To me, the keychain looks like two kingdom keys in the form of an X and what looks like a heartless symbol.
  3. R

SECRET ENDING!!!

He also said that it would show clues to the next Kingdom Hearts...I'm guessing what was in that letter will be his next adventure.
  4. R

TERRA'S ENDING (HUGE GATDAMN SPOILERS)

Indeed. I can confirm, Terra becomes Xehanort in a sort of way. He takes control of his body but Lingering Sentiment is still Terra.
  5. R

New Famitsu Scan (Lilo & Stitch World)

Ah thanks. But who knows if it will be pushed back. SE sometimes do that with there games but its well worth the wait even thought it was pushed back.
  6. R

New Famitsu Scan (Lilo & Stitch World)

What I want to see...is the release date. You can't see it clearly enough in the scan. Does it say TBA 2009? Damnit, I want a clearer scan!!
  7. R

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far Yeah I see what you mean. Hopefully it still gets its 2009 release. Or a Q1 2010. But I have no doubts it will be a game to remember.
  8. R

Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far Just a question but is it a possibility that Terra was the first heartless?
  9. R

Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far That's a possibility but Riku used darkness and yet his eyes never did turn out like that.
  10. R

Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far I'd honestly would like to know what MX has "done" to Ven's heart that Terra was talking about. I'd also like to know why Terra's eyes turned out like that at the end of the trailer...
  11. R

Unbirth symbol a hint of memory?

No I mean, I know Nobodies have minds but they don't know there past selves. Like Roxas doesn't know who Sora was or Xion doesn't know who she is. And I'm assuming that none of the Organization XIII know who they were prior to becoming Nobodies. I said Unbirths have to do with the mind or...
  12. R

Unbirth symbol a hint of memory?

I agree with what Rain has said and I'd like to have my own input in. Unbirths have to do with the mind/memories due to how a person works. A person works when a someone has a sound mind, body, and soul. Here's what I'm getting at: Nobodies: Body Heartless: Soul Unbirths: Mind Without all 3 of...
  13. R

Sora made Xion?

This is someone's theory on another forum which I totally agree with and makes sense to me. To me it makes perfect sense and explains a lot of things but what do you think..?
  14. R

My Progress Thus Far

Well I finally got through Tranverse Town. On to the new world!
  15. R

My Progress Thus Far

Oh yes, Leon. I forgot it is Leon, not Squall, in the game.
Back