• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Raku96

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Sprite maker need for an online game

Hello,can anyone here make NOT re color human chibi sprites? if so plz respond here,give me a link of you work,and just so you all know this is for a fantasy MMORPG(Basically,an online sprite game)I don't need anything more then a forward,backward,left,and right,that's all I need.
  2. R

Sprite maker need for an online game

Hello,can anyone here make NOT re color human chibi sprites? if so plz respond here,give me a link of you work,and just so you all know this is for a fantasy MMORPG(Basically,an online sprite game)I don't need anything more then a forward,backward,left,and right,that's all I need.
  3. R

What name should it be?

Hey,I'm making a fantasy MMORPG,and I just think of a name for it,a little help please,and if you do,I'll give you a one of a kind item if you end up playing the game once it's out.(I know this isn't suppose to be here but I coulden't find another place where I knew it would get a respond,and...
  4. R

What name should it be?

Hey,I'm making a fantasy MMORPG,and I just think of a name for it,a little help please,and if you do,I'll give you a one of a kind item if you end up playing the game once it's out.
  5. R

About Re:CoM...

I think that the toughest so far (for me) was hades but on sora's story and I haven't beaten the game yet but I'd say 6.5 on difficulty but in coolness it's a 10 out of 10 GET IT it's so cool.
  6. R

Square/Bandi FanClub

Who want's to join we will have polls,chats about games oh and even ranks. I will put ranks up very soon and yes everyone will start with a beginning including me. MEMBERS Raku96
  7. R

Square/Bandi FanClub

Who want's to join we will have polls,chats about games oh and even ranks. I will put ranks up very soon and yes everyone will start with a beginning including me. MEMBERS Raku96
  8. R

Poll:Riku in "Skirt" vs RE:CoM Replica Riku

Who do you think would win Riku w the "Skirt" or the Rep.
  9. R

Who did you have the most fun fighting?

I like fighting Axle as roxas cause no timing on drive mode. Now fighting the king things with riku the was fun.
Back