• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Rauxlen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hahahaha.yeah now that's the spirit! :D

Finishing my first semester of college by studying for finals and can't wait for Christmas and Winter Break, otherwise I have boy issues lol. What about you?
    Thanks! ^_^ It's fine...

That's good. I might make some changes to it or something if I want.....that's good! Then we're so rebuilding the sign-ups over winter break but not during Christmas-New Years break cuz I'll be gone but I'll do it sometime before or after. YAY!!!!!!!
    Yeah, I hope to start it in the summer. That's good. :D
    yeps, pretty much just different day same stuff....lol
    cept drawing, playing days, and ... getting super excited for sweet 16 and christmas...
    RAUXLEN RAUXLEN RAUXLENNNNNN

Guess who's back? Not only that but...

I BRING YOU GREAT NEWS!

We'll start recruiting and re-building or rather repost for our CC RP, so that way we could start in the summer!

Remember our RP? I shall inform Neglect as as well if I get to.

But but are you willing to do so?
    Yep :) Almost over now, just 9 days to go. But during these 9 days theres gonna be a special night known as the Night of Power. The anniversary of the night that the Quran was revealed. Its usually on the 27th night of Ramadan, but its said it could be on any of the last odd nights (21st, 23rd, 25th, 27th and 29th) We pray all the way to sunrise on this night, as the blessings we get from God are equal to 84 years worth!
    Lol its a lot more tougher than that. But to be honest its not too bad. The days are very long now so it is a long time to go without food and water but its not just about not eating or drinking, but restraining yourself from any temptation and sin. It is a great test and teaches great self discipline. Also makes you think about all those who are less fortunate and teaches you to be grateful. Its a blessed month.
    Glad to hear you're feeling better :) And thats great school is more fun for you :D I thought it might be lol.
    Yeah, things are looking up for now. I doubt it will last long as usual but no matter.
    Our fasting goes on for a month, during the arabic of Ramadan. Just over a week to go now. Its been great :)
    Sick? D: sorry to hear that. I hope your feeling better now. So how is the school? Enjoying it? or rather be home schooled still lol.
    I'm doing ok..hasn't been that great for me but doing better. Fasting at the moment as the fasting has started for me.
    Hey Lauren been a while. Sorry with the late response =/ I went on holiday for a bit and forgot to say D:
    How are you?
    Lol I liked the sound of it :D I checked it out nd it actually looks really good. I want it D:
    Hehe. Old school gotcha :D I should check out some of his works. Name me a good tune of his.
    That sounds interesting, cake batter like thing around it..I like it :D must try some one day.
    Carman..hm I think I'm one of those who doesn't know D: sorry. What kinda artist is he?
    Oh wow, that sounds like a great day :) Never had sushi before, thats awesome. And deep fried Ice cream? ;o lol whoa hows that like?? Thats funny about the bday song lol. What concert you go to?
    Yeah =( the loong days make it hard but I think I can handle it, shall be a good test of self discipline.
    Woo! :D So how was your day then?
    Great! :D Aw, thats ok about the pic, I'll wait ;)
    Haha yeah, need to, it;s gonna be tough though, cuz in a few weeks the month of fasting starts for me =/ so excersing will be hard, can;t drink any water D:
    :O Its your birthday today? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you have a brilliant day!
    Yep :) doesn't seem like it'll be getting any better anytime soon >.< so much for summer
    I love FF so I'd love to see :) Look forward for the pic too! :D
    Lol yeah true, I think after I get back from my Aunts in London after next week, I'll start going gym too as well as workout at home.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back