• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Rauxlen

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Rauxlen

Fanfiction ► The Organization's Beginning (chapter 12 soon!)

dude wtf when are you going to finish this fanfic I've been waiting 7 years for an update
  2. Rauxlen

Fanfiction ► Destiny's Fate -

Haha, nice going Riku. xD
  3. Rauxlen

Noo, I forgot to reply last time. D: But I really liked the chapters. So sweet. <3
  4. Rauxlen

Yay! Another chapter :D Once again, hilarious XD And daaaang, another cliffy. I want to know what happens noooow D:
  5. Rauxlen

Haha, wow, that was funny XD I could so imagine Sora sleep-singing like that XDDD
  6. Rauxlen

Haha, cool chapter XD And I agree about the yawning. Pointless, but funny :3 "Sora! Stop throwing food!" XD
  7. Rauxlen

Fanfiction ► A New Adventure: A KH Fanfic

Oh wow, another reader ^^ Thanks for reading. And thank you for your opinions. I've gotten another message from somebody else saying not to add an OC, also. So no OC ^^
  8. Rauxlen

Wow! Great chapter! And awww. So Shadow's gone for good now? That last scene with Riku and Anna was so cute ^^ And nothing will be the same? Wow, sounds epic o__o lol, that's, like, my new favorite phrase now XD
  9. Rauxlen

Haha, wow. That chapter was pretty random. I was laughing through the whole thing XD It was really good. Thanks for the update ^^
  10. Rauxlen

Fanfiction ► Organization XV: The Beginning

Wow, I used a better vocabulary back then... Thanks for the update ^^
  11. Rauxlen

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Diablos Ornamentums

Wow, patience really pays off. Great chapter (or Fragmented Tales, I suppose) ^^ Now then... *awaits next update*
  12. Rauxlen

Fanfiction ► Organization XV: Days In The Life

Yay! I recognized a line in this chapter! Well, at least I think I did... Anyways, thanks for updating ^^ This chapter was awesome, like all the other ones :D
  13. Rauxlen

Aaaaaawww :D That was so sweet :3 I really liked it! (As always... lol.) *waits for next chapter/pictures*
  14. Rauxlen

Yay! Another chapter! Gah, come on Shadow, LIVE! XD Cool chapter (once again). And I can't wait to see those pictures :D
  15. Rauxlen

Fanfiction ► A New Adventure: A KH Fanfic

Yay! It's chapter 8! I finally decided to write another chapter, so here it is! _________________________________________________________ Chapter 8 Riku followed behind Sora, and walked into Kairi’s room. “Oh hey guys!” exclaimed Kairi when she saw them walk (or, in Sora’s case, run) through...
Back