• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Razputen

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Razputen

Radius (signups and OOC)

RADIUS Welcome to the city of radius to the eyes of a simple civilian everything is fine ,but if you delve deeper you’ll notice this city is a war zone not just any war.. they all have the same plan make the world better … “perfect” if you will…well each groups version of perfect is different...
  2. Razputen

well ....

PHEW it has been awhile its like a breath of fresh air to come back not that many of you know me any wayand if you dont ......Hello im razputen.
  3. Razputen

Character creation/modification

I was just thinking with all the games with character creation/modification why has'nt Square done it on the consoles? Any Thoughts?
  4. Razputen

Where was Tarzan!?

I agree with prajna atlantica way worse than deep jungle
  5. Razputen

Challenge to oreo-man (just for fun non ranked)

Location: Futuristic city just before sunset as it rains.Multiple tall buildings ,And lots of people. Name: Vergil Age: 19 Appearance: http://nyanko-chan.deviantart.com/art/RE-Play-Izsak-solo-51542820 Personality:Quiet and keeps to himself seems like he is hiding something from his...
  6. Razputen

The World R:3 Retry (sign up and ooc)

The World R:2 was shut down due to server malfunctions seven years ago about two years ago CC corp announced that it would again be teaming with Altimit to create The World R:3 After three months of testing they released it to the public. Plot: It all started with the massive data collapse of...
  7. Razputen

The World R:3

It has Been twelve years since the server shut down of The World R:2 CCcorp has recently finished beta testing for R:3 ,and have released it. It has been out for a total of two months many of the hardcore die hard fans have returned along with some new faces...How will it all unfold...
  8. Razputen

Moved to sign up a nd ooc sub forum

Plot: there isnt one its gonna be as close two an online game as i can get Character Creation Tutorial: Please follow the instructions displayed on your screen. First we need you to choose your character class: 1.Twin Blade information:Twin Blades are extremely versatile, with more weapon types...
  9. Razputen

Untold Truths (sign up and OOC)

An RP by Razputen and TheDoomOreo. The Story: The year is 2716. Old America has been destroyed. Two groups have risen from the ashesThe Resistance and The Organization. The Resistance are the last remnants of our former free government. They have been working to eradicate The Organization. The...
Back