• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Red Nova

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Red Nova

Anti Black Coat's Weapon

If you pay attention during the Anti Black Coat boss fight, you can see that he actually wields a single Ethereal Blade as a melee weapon. I'm looking for a high resolution image of this blade. It should look something like this: File:Young Xehanort's Dual Ethereal Blade KHBBS.png - Kingdom...
  2. Red Nova

How did Sora and Riku get to Yen Sid's Castle?

The Gummi Ship was parked at Twilight Town. The gang went from The real TT to the simulated TT, and then to the World That Never Was, and then to the Realm of Darkness, where Sora opened the Door to Light. Yen Sid's tower is connected to TT through the railway, so he had access to the Gummi Ship...
  3. Red Nova

The Battle Report Thread

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix Proud Mode -Battle Record- Heartless Defeated: 9999 Times Defeated: 47 Attacks Deflected: 1377 Times Hit by an Enemy: 3198 Total Item Usage: 213 Party Member Knockouts: 316 Curative Spells Cast on Friend: 53 THE END
  4. Red Nova

Game help questions? Post here!

Thanks guys, I beat him. :)
  5. Red Nova

Does anyone know how to avoid Unknown's HP Draining Attack? The one where he grabs Sora and you have to press "Release" at the right time. If it can't be avoided, is there a pattern for knowing when "Release" will appear in each spot?
  6. Red Nova

Full Interactive Dalmatian Guide

You called Traverse Town Twilight Town, LOL.
  7. Red Nova

Pink Agaricus Heartless Frustration

I can get 70 hits using only Aeroga and 4 Combo Plus abilities. Disable any fancy finishers like Zantetsuken, Stun Impact, etc. Lock onto his body and mash the heck out of the attack button. You can get a maximum of 3 Serenity Powers with 70 hits.
  8. Red Nova

That should help, but how do I catch it?
  9. Red Nova

Does anyone have any strategies for fighting Jet Balloon?
  10. Red Nova

Huh, I had been bringing Donald since he has the spells to hurt Phantom. I'll try Goofy. EDIT: Should I prioritize casting Aeroga? It completely deflects his fireball, but still, 2 MP...
  11. Red Nova

Another problem with the Phantom, having to cast Stopra so much and the fact that combat magic is necessary to deal damage means I run out of MP and have no way of restoring it before I even deplete half its first HP bar. I'm only level 54 though.
  12. Red Nova

What magic should I have shortcuted to battle Phantom? I thought about F/B/T, but should I sacrifice one for Stopra?
  13. Red Nova

Ok thanks, I got Encounter Plus now, so that should help. :)
  14. Red Nova

Just the other day I got the shield for the very first time. I got it in TT Third District. I remember countless hours spent as a kid trying to get it in the ps2 version, I eventually gave up. When I got it by chance in 1.5, I literally lept up out of my chair with triumph. That was my last...
  15. Red Nova

In Tiggers bouncing spot, use the seasaw with Roo. You can then fall down to the next lowest branch and and collect the DM. The Wonderland DM can be found in a chest on the balcony of the cottage in the tea party garden. Thats all I got off the top of my head, thougj I know you can synthysize them.
Back