• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by redcrown

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. redcrown

News ► A Look Back: KINGDOM HEARTS Ultimania Gallery Comments Part 1

I know it's not encouraged to post in old threads but I was wondering what Ultimanias are these translated from?
  2. redcrown

Politics Florida governor just screwed over Disney as punishment for being "woke"

I'm not so sure about that, they still "need" to cater to Russian and Chinese markets, although I'm surprised about them bringing Love Victor to Disney+ so who knows.
  3. redcrown

Jeff Grubb expects Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary Event to happen this Spring

I've sort of started to prefer the side games (or at least some particular ones) over the the main numbered titles in recent years; mostly I guess cause they felt like they were allowed the freedom to have unconventional plots and underrated Disney properties as worlds, and focus on individual...
  4. redcrown

THE LAST OF US PART II Backlash

TLOU2 made me realize Joel was completely right in saving Ellie at the end of the first game, I was morally on the fence about it before.
  5. redcrown

KH Unsolved Mysteries

How were the pods Sora Donald and Goofy were sleeping in Castle Oblivion transferred to Twilight Town? How far into Namine's memory restoration did it happen, was progress interrupted during the move? Did AtW have to build his secret lab to accommodate or was it already there? Also what was the...
  6. redcrown

What would you change about KH:DDD story?

I'm not sure I would majorly change anything besides the time travel and recusent sigil lore (which felt randomly attached and unneeded just to expand the lore for it's own sake). I've said before I think the concept of the Sleeping Realm, worlds, and power of dreams was a wasted and...
  7. redcrown

What would you change about the KH1 story?

Wasn't that already happening with the Riku-Ansem vs Sora battle in Hollow Bastion? Not that I'm against using the Crumbling Island battle, it looked so cool and prime for more Ansem mocking Sora using Riku's body and knowledge of his downfall.
  8. redcrown

What would you change for KHCOM story?

Riku interacting with the Disney chracters and revealing what he was up to more in KH1 is good, but I dont think its enough on its own. I feel his story needed actual flashbacks of his hidden emotional journey and fall to darkness, like how he met Ansem on DI and was guided on how to open the...
  9. redcrown

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

I mean that already is the case if KH3+ReMind is anything to go by, as sad as it is. Him being confirmed to be in love with Sora but accepting it won't be reciprocated the same way is still something of a victory in reading his character as gay, in a long running Disney franchise at that, even...
  10. redcrown

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

If Riku's fate is to be either single or paired up with a female love interest, I rather him be single. I couldn't handle it if that boy was straightwashed. In fact, as much as I've been wanting Soriku through the years, since it's unlikely to become canon especially now with ReMind, I would be...
  11. redcrown

Predictions for the next Kingdom Hearts Game

KH Mario Party/Command Board game, with all the characters and worlds. I would take even a generic KH racing game over a Lego KH game, I'm just not a fan of everything and everyone being brick shaped.
  12. redcrown

What community do you guys distance yourself from?

I distance myself from every community so that I won't be able to ruin others good time and spaces by intruding with my presence.
  13. redcrown

Your KH headcanon

Riku is my favorite Disney Princesses
  14. redcrown

Film ► Unpopular Disney opinions!

My favorite dtv sequel was The Little Mermaid 2. I actually liked Melody more than Ariel, and she had a goal I could relate to and understand(who wouldn't want to be a mermaid if you knew they existed? Though child me didn't know how terrifying ocean life is lol).
  15. redcrown

Film ► Unpopular Disney opinions!

I've never been a huge fan of The Little Mermaid. I don't actually hate it (I'm growing to appreciate it a bit more over time) and I don't think it's a bad film at all, I just never clicked with Ariel and always lost interest when she turned into a human and hung out with the regular people in...
Back