• Spoiler tag your spoilers, please. That includes all unknown content from the DLC that was not shown in trailers or discussed in pre-release interviews.

Recent content by redcrown

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. redcrown

News ► Nomura discusses Kingdom Hearts 3 Re Mind, new teams and future projects in Twitter Q&A

Welp this throws out the hope that KH will win back my attention or money anytime soon.
  2. redcrown

Spoilers ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Re Mind DLC Spoiler Discussion Thread

I want my money back. Why didn't I just hold out and watch it on YouTube first? Because I thought we would get a playable Radiant Garden and Dark Realm segment at the very least, like the BBS secret episode. This is the last KH game I'll ever buy before seeing spoilers. I should have learned...
  3. redcrown

Are you pre-ordering Re Mind?

This might have been asked here on another thread already but anyone have a good guess on what the size of it will be? I'm having some storage space trouble on my PS4 as of now and am curious how much extra gb is needed to fully install and download it, I don't want to find out release day that...
  4. redcrown

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

This might sound stupidly simple but maybe it's Donald and Goofy?
  5. redcrown

Were the Final Fantasy characters ever needed in Vanilla KH3?

Also more importantly, the Apprentices and their whole storyline was obscenely boring and unneeded. Did I want to see Ienzo exposition dump to Sora, who he has no history with, in 10 minute long cutscenes in the most monotone voice he could muster, all the while thinking how much these scenes...
  6. redcrown

News ► Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Screenshots and Renders Released

I'm thinking it might be with Riku, only because she was chilling with Merlin last time we saw her, and Merlin is couch surfing with the FF gang, and it's confirmed Riku will be meeting with them at Merlin's house.
  7. redcrown

News ► Square Enix adds KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Re Mind to Jump Festa 2020 lineup

Agree. We've already gotten so much more content and news than anyone expected, at this point any more might be overkill in showing too much. As much as my primal brain wants to see more, it's not a good idea as learned by last year's final battle trailer. At this point I just want to know the...
  8. redcrown

News ► New Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind DLC trailer, Release Dates Announced

Yo what? Another person is going to go with them wherever they're going? (I'm guessing it's likely to be the realm of darkness) If so I'm guessing it's going to be Mickey.
  9. redcrown

News ► Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind DLC Detailed and Priced

Wait a sec is this implying that the extra photo modes of being able to set scenes with the other characters are gonna be a free update in the regular game and not only available through the DLC? You don't have to answer this since I know I'm asking questions that have unknown answers as of...
  10. redcrown

News ► Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind DLC Detailed and Priced

Also what is the "slideshow feature"? Is that the photo mode that was revealed about a week ago? So many questions.
  11. redcrown

News ► Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind DLC Now Available for Pre Order

Wait so what is in the base DLC that makes it only an "expansion" compared to the $40 one? I'm not angry here just confused.
  12. redcrown

Riku's Station of Awakening

This is what I'm thinking as well. As I've heard theorized elsewhere, it could be that Sora is traveling through Riku's memories and his Station of Awakening will change corresponding to the specific time of his arc he's diving into. In fact when they showed Sora shooting that light from his...
  13. redcrown

Is it really a lofty claim to make when it appears that they actually did implement fans wishes into the DLC? It's beyond optimism, it's reality. They easily could have not chosen to make visiting the RG gang and Kairi playable and just let Nomura only make the DLC about what he personally is...
  14. redcrown

I would argue this isn't the case, he does give significant narrative importance to a handful of the characters. It's just not the characters people keep begging them to be, mostly the female ones. It's been pretty self explanatory that he gives more attention and plot importance only to...
  15. redcrown

Same here, I've never played any FF games and yet I still felt their absence heavily in KH3. They've felt as integral to Sora's journey to me as Donald and Goofy, especially in KH1. So even though it was immensely disappointing that they weren't in the base game and replaced with the lifeless...