• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Reika
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I ignore that place of fools. ;D Besides, Saix's also the mascot for the Roxas HC! >D

BTW, check out what I wrote in the Rion HC. ;D Me thinks you'll agree with me. :D
    True, she did take away from everyone in Days. :c

I swear, we need to have Aqua be a mascot; "Aqua; The Proper Female Keybearer" ;D
    Used to be in the FC. Grew wary of de "OMG DE CUTENESS!!! XION IS DE BEST EVAR!!!" stuff really fast. Same with Rion. *wants to vomit* Reminds me of my initial reaction to Days, which was "Great. Another tease for the SoKu yaoi fangirls, in a twisted manner. :( *gag*" That said, it also takes away from SoKu BFFness (had Riku been written in-character, we all know he would've dragged Xion to force her to merge with Sora very EARLY on in Days)
    Yo! Sorry, for the very very very late reply! Thats good to know! Im doing great thank you! Have you played BBS yet? C:
    lol Good point. xD

He's the BAMOFO of Danny Phantom. :D He was voiced by none other than David Carradine (Bill, in the Kill Bill films)
    It's possible. And him being the inspiration for MX's plans would indeed be intriguing.

That said, I like think of MF as the... "Clockwork" of Kingdom Hearts. xD

Well, I just got back from a conference of colleges (of sorts) and looked at a few possibilities for where I'll go after community college. xD

Here's the video.

U5EnhzGAdmA
    Yeah, I think it might only be shown once though. One video has the nod. Anyways, we should be seeing more footage of that post-battle cutscene in coming weeks. ^_^

That said, how are things going for you? :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back