• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by reimeille

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. reimeille

News ► Scholastic to publish new Kingdom Hearts novel series, official character handbook

These are two of my favorite characters so honestly, this would be super cool. I always felt like their friendship could use a little more exploring... There are so many contestants for "huge part of Kingdom Hearts lore that [fans] have been clamoring for"; assuming that even means anything...
  2. reimeille

News ► Scholastic to publish new Kingdom Hearts novel series, official character handbook

A Scholastic Book Fair is where I got my first Kingdom Hearts manga back in the 6th grade, so I'm over the moon with this. I honestly don't even care what they cover, I'm just excited to read it. I'm more interested in if it'll be illustrated and by who!! Also, I wonder who won the 1v1...
  3. reimeille

Message from Tetsuya Nomura about Kingdom Hearts HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue

I don't want to feel excited about that "something else" because it might be Japan only and then my feelings will be hurt even worse :v
  4. reimeille

KH 2.8 E3 2016 Trailer Confirms Worldwide December 2016 Release

Re: Aqua Reveals Her Face In New Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Trailer No, the people I'm seeing are regulars who previous commented on how they thought it was useless and that they should "focus more on KH3". Now they're like "WOW WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE IS THAT ROXAS [Ephemera]"
  5. reimeille

KH 2.8 E3 2016 Trailer Confirms Worldwide December 2016 Release

Re: Aqua Reveals Her Face In New Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Trailer Laughing right now at the people on other websites who didn't get the back cover trailer because they said "KHX is useless and waste of time" and refused to download it, and now think it looks the story looks really cool :P The voices...
  6. reimeille

358/2 days title meaning

It's a quite awkward to say in person, similarly to Dream Drop Distance (it was a little easier to get over that one though). Usually I just say "Kingdom Hearts three-five-*mumble mumble ???*" and hope they know what I'm talking about already. Or pretend like I don't remember the name and say...
  7. reimeille

Question about Coliseum?

I know that the ranking is suspended for now... and I know that it isn't necessarily guaranteed that these will come (or come in the same way) in the NA version, but I have a question! Can anyone explain to me how the Coliseum and its ranking board works? These avatar parts that I've wanted for...
  8. reimeille

Isn't Xemnas kind of hypocritical?

This really bugs me and it might just be nitpicking... but Xemnas spends alot of time talking about how "nothingness is eternal" and everything is nothing and how he doesn't feel. But then he says things like "I need more rage" and at the beginning of the final phase of his boss battle, he says...
  9. reimeille

Why does Cloud sound so different?!

In my opinion he was not that great in Crisis Core because his voice didn't fit the shy teenager personality Cloud had at the time. I've played that game constantly since it released and still can't find it in myself to think otherwise, hahaha. I cannot explain it but even between the more...
  10. reimeille

Thank you, you two :) I know he doesn't play Cloud frequently but there is such a drastic difference in his voice to me that it didn't seem like just a product of time.
  11. reimeille

He doesn't sound like Steve Burton...? Is his voice actor changed or did Burton just change over time (never played coded or re:coded so can someone tell me what year these were recorded?) I'm watching from 2.5, if it makes any difference. I'm looking everywhere but I can't find out why he...
  12. reimeille

Things you don't like about the series/hope will change?

Ever since I was little (especially in my weeaboo phase), I insisted that Kingdom Hearts was the most perfect game ever and never seemed to notice any flaws with it. Now that I'm 18, I see that there is a lot wrong with the series, and while I do still love it to death, there is so much I wish...
  13. reimeille

How in the world do you beat Ice Cream Beat?

I hate this one so much! I had to do it for the same reason, and also to get Frozen Fortune. For me it is just doing the song until I get it burned into my head, waiting on it for a few days, then trying again. When doing Dessert Paradise I played it about 10 times until I got too pissed, waited...
  14. reimeille

I unlocked Secret Episode without 100%ing anything?

I think that may be it, because it wasn't until I got the trophy for killing a certain number of unversed (I assume is the "Keyslinger" trophy you're talking about) that I got it. When it told me I got Blank Points and I went to the Trinity Archives to see it was the time I recieved the trophy...
  15. reimeille

I unlocked Secret Episode without 100%ing anything?

Last night I unlocked the Secret Episode and Blank Points after playing with Aqua for a few hours. I completed all stories in Standard mode, finished the Final Episode, and decided that I wanted to 100% the reports for the PS3 trophies. Between the point where I last loaded up the game and when...
Back