• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
RememberRoxas
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Zack opened his eyes. He looked up to see the sunlight beaming through his bedroom window. Zack leaned up and rubbed his eyes. He sat in bed silently thinking about the weird dream he had just had. “What a weird dream…so bizarre”. Zack looked out the window and watched the view of the sunset islands. “What was that strange place?” The sun shined brightly over the sunset islands make the ocean sparkle brilliantly. Zack had lived on Sunset Island his entire life but that would not be for much longer. Soon him and his friends would go out and explore the otherworld’s out there.

Zack took his boat and sailed to one of the islands. The sunset islands were made out of two separate islands. The first island was the largest; it was where Zack and his friends lived. It had towns, schools, and houses. While the last was the smallest, where Zack would hang out with his friends and watch the sunset. As Zack came closer towards the island, he saw a figure waving at him. The figure was a girl with bright blue eyes, and long dark red hair. The girl was one of Zack’s best friends, her name was Dawn. Dawn waved at Zack with a bright smile. Zack sail his boat onto the island shore and united with his friend. “Hey Dawn” he said. “Hey Zack what took you so long. Rikku and the others didn’t think you would make it”. “Well I had this strange dream” Zack exclaimed. Dawn looked at Zack with intrigued eyes. “A dream…about what?” she asked.

“Well…” Before Zack could tell Dawn about his weird dream, they were interrupted but a voice. “Hey Zack”. Zack and Dawn looked to see a brown spiky haired boy walking towards Zack. It was another one of Zack’s best friends, his name was Van. “Hey Van” Zack replied. Van smiled at him. In his hands, he was holding a pile of logs. “Where’ve you been Zack we’ve been gather supplies for the raft all day”. Zack rubbed his black spiky hair and smiled with embarrassment. “Sorry Van” he said. “Yeah yeah” he replied and turned his attentions to Dawn. “And you’re no better than he is Dawn”. Dawn smiled, “So you’ve noticed”. Van shook his head. “What am I going to do with you two? Zack if you would spend less time with your girlfriend the raft would be done by now”. Zack looked at Van with a shocked expression. He could feel his face turn bright red. “She’s…not…my….girlfriend!” Dawn chuckled.

“Whatever” Van smiled and threw the pile of logs at Zack who barely caught them. “I’m puffed” Van replied and sat on the sand. “Hey you guys how about a race?” Dawn replied. “Hey?” said Zack. “Are you kidding I’m exhausted” Van replied. “On my count” said Dawn. “Come on Dawn” said Zack. “1...” Zack and Van looked at each other. “2...” Van smiled at Zack and Zack smiled at Van. “3!” Zack quickly released the logs and ran. Bur Van was right on his tail. Zack ran as face as he could and so did Van. The two were tail-to-tail and neck-on-neck. Zack looked at Van and smiled and he looked at him. Dawn was far behind but she did not mind. She smiled at them and giggled. A long silver spiky haired kid was working on a raft. He had gathered 10 logs and lined them together. Now he was cutting a long pole with a short sharp knife. He was tired of being an islander, he was determined, obsessed almost to travel the world. So close, so very close, soon they would go and explore the otherworld’s out there. Soon.

“Hey Rikku” said a voice. Rikku turned to see a girl walking towards him. The girl had long black-an-blue hair, and dark green eyes. The girl held a wooden square box in her hand. She rested the box on the ground besides Rikku. “I got the pineapples” she exclaimed. Rikku looked in the box to see dozens of pineapples were inside. “Wow nice work Rain” he replied. Rain smiled at him. “Thanks”. The two then turned to a sudden loud stomping of footsteps. Two boys were running towards them. One of the boys has black spiky hair and the other had brown spiky hair. The two were running at full speed. “You won’t win!” said the brown spiky haired kid. “Yeah right there’s no way I’m losing to you!” said the black spiky haired kid. The two ran neck-in-neck and soon stop a few feet away from the raft. The two inhaled and exhaled strongly. “I…I win…” said the brown spiky haired kid. “No…way…I win”. The two then fell to the ground and breathed hardly. “What are you two doing?” said Rikku. “Yeah your suppose to be helping with the raft” Dawn replied.

Zack coughing his breath got to his feet. “Sorry”. Van got to his feet as well. “Yeah I guess we got a little carried away” said Van rubbing his spiky brown hair. “Guys we have no time to fool around we have to finish the raft” Rain exclaimed. “Rains right” said Rikku. “If we ever want to get to otherworld’s we’re going to have send more time on the raft”. “Right the more time we spend on the raft the closer we’re get to seeing otherworld’s” Zack exclaimed. “Right” Van nodded. “Ok then now first where’s Dawn?” Rikku asked. “Here!” said the red haired girl running towards them. She held some logs in her hand. “Got the rest of the logs that Van and Zack left behind”. “Good Job Dawn now all we need are a couple of mushrooms, some rope, fish, fresh water, and seagull eggs” Rikku exclaimed. “Rain and I have done our part now the rest is up to you”. “I’ll get the fish and the eggs” said Van. “I’ll get the rope and water” said Dawn.

“And I guess I’ll get the mushrooms” said Zack. “Ok then its settled then” said Rikku. “You guys get the supplies and meet us back here”. It was hard finding mushrooms in this time around. Especially during the summer. Zack then through there might be some in the secret cave since it was damp and moist. Zack walked towards a giant waterfall. He followed the path around to the back on the waterfall. Behind the waterfall was a large dark hole. Zack walked into the dark hole and it lead into a dark cave. On the cave were drawings scribble on the wall. Zack, Rikku, and Van found the secret place when they were kids. They swore that the place would be a secret and that no one would know except for them. Soon Van and Rikku grew out of the cave and left.

However, Zack still would spend most of his time there when he wanted to be alone. Zack walked into the core of the cave. It was a large space where him, rikku, and van, spent time in the secret cave. There were many drawings scribbled on the walls here. In the middle of the cave on the wall was a large brown door with no doorknob. The door had been there since they discovered the secret place. They tried to open the door many times but to no avail. Zack looked to the wall on the right of the door at one of the drawings. He leaned down and watched the drawing. It was a drawing that he drew when he was younger, a drawing of a girl. Dawn. Zack laid his hand on the picture and drifted to the past. When Rikku, Zack, and Van were younger, they would take turns guarding the secret cave when one of them left. It was Zack turn to guard the cave at the time when Dawn came along. She had just moved to the island at the time and decided to do a little exploring at the time. She was alone and only wanted friends.

“Wow a cave” said the red haired girl. The dark haired boy in front of the cave opened his arms protecting the entrance. “Hey you can’t come in here this is a secret cave!” he said. “Why not?” the girl asked. “B-Because it’s a secret”. “I can keep a secret” said the girl. “N-no no one’s allowed but me and my friends” he said. “Can I be your friend?” the girl asked. “Y-Yeah we can be friends….but…you still can’t come in here!” he said. “Ok” said the girl with a smile. She took out her hand to greet Zack. “My name’s Dawn what’s yours?” she asked. Zack looked at her for a while then took out his hand and shook hers. “My name’s Zack”. “Well hello Zack what is this place?” “Huh it sunset island you don’t live here?” “No…I don’t know how I got here…or where I came from” the girl exclaimed. The two sat down and talked together for a while.

“Hey Dawn” the boy said. “Yes Zack” she said with a smile. Zack looked at her and blushed a little. “Dawn I’ll let you in because your special!” he said. Dawn smiled at him. “Thanks’ Zack”. Zack showed Dawn the cave and showed her the core where he, Rikku, and Van hung out. He remembered the two sitting down and scribbling pictures on the wall. Zack scribbled a drawing of Dawn and Dawn scribbled a drawing of Zack. Zack shrunk at drawing and Dawn was good. When they were done scribbling the two looked at each other’s drawings and smiled at each other. That was the first day Zack met Dawn and when they became best friends.

The flashback was then over. Zack scribbled something in the middle of him and Dawn’s drawing. He drew a hand, his hand, with a star-shaped fruit held in it handing it to Dawn. Suddenly, Zack heard something move in the cave behind him. He wasn’t alone. He quickly turned around. “Hello?” He looked around but it was too dark to see anything. “Whoever’s in here…come out!” Suddenly, a dark figure appeared in the shadows on the other side of the cave. “Who…who are you?” Zack asked. The figure wore a hooded brown robe and his face was completely covered underneath his hood making it impossible to see his face. The figure was small and no longer than up to Zack’s chest. I have come to see the door to this world…said the figure in a dark emotionless voice. “Huh?”. You know not what lies behind the door. Said the dark figure. Zack then looked at the door and then back at the mysterious dark figure. “What are you talking about there’s no doorknob it can’t open” Zack exclaimed. Your heart is not strong enough to open the door…but there is one whose heart can. “Who?” Zack asked. A meaningless effort…one who knows nothing can understand nothing. It is almost time…your world has been tied to the darkness…it cannot be stopped. “Zack…Zack are you in here?” said a voice. Zack turned and saw Dawn walking intothe core of the cave. Zack then turned back around and saw that the strange figure had mysteriously vanished. “Where’d he go?” said Zack. “Where’d who go Zack?” Dawn asked. Zack turned to Dawn and saw that she was worried about him. “Zack are you ok?” she asked. “Yeah off course” Zack nodded with a smile. “That’s good,” Dawn said looking relieved. “Well me and Van are done finding the supplies so we’re just hanging out you got the mushrooms?”. “Oh right the mushrooms”. Zack turned around and saw some mushrooms sitting by the right wall of the door. Zack took a hand full of mushrooms and turned to Dawn. “Got them”. Dawn smiled,
    “Good now lets go meet the others”. Dawn then preceded in walking out of the cave. Zack followed behind her and then suddenly stopped and looked back at the cave and the door.
    He then walked out of the door to meet up with his friends.

When Zack and Dawn arrived, Van and Rikku were having a practice duel while Rain was sitting on the raft watching them. Van noticed Zack and Dawn coming. “Hey Zack you finally found the mushrooms”. Zack walked over to an empty wooden box and poured the mushrooms into them. “You think that’s enough?” Zack asked. “Yeah good job Zack” Rikku replied. “Great now all we gotta do it finish the raft then we can go to otherworld’s right?” said Dawn. “Yeah” Rikku nodded. “Good work everyone now let’s take a break. We got a lot of work ahead of us for tomorrow”. That evening, the group of friends sat on a large curved tree watching the sunset. “So what otherworld’s do you think are our there?” Dawn asked. “Who knows we’re never know but staying here” Rikku replied. “I’m sure there a lot of world’s out there…maybe thousands” said Van. “I’m tired of guessing” Rikku replied. Everyone just looked at him. “I want to see what’s out there with my own eyes….no matter what it takes.”.

Rikku then looked at his friends and noticed they all were watching him. “I mean…haven’t you guys ever wondered why out of all the otherworld’s out there why did we end up on this one?” he asked. “Yeah sure” Zack replied. “Then if that’s the case then that make’s our world apart of something much greater” Rikku exclaimed. “I always use to think that the world was just a boring place…until you came along Dawn”. Dawn looked at Rikku with an almost surprised expression. “Me?”. “Yeah…I mean you’re the reason I thought of going to otherworld’s in the first place. If you hadn’t come alone…I may have never thought of it”. Rikku looked at Dawn at smiled, “Thanks Dawn”. Rain looked at Rikku for a while. She smiled back at him and giggled. “Your welcome”. Until Zack, Van, Rikku, and Rain, Dawn wasn’t born on the sunset islands. She mysteriously appeared on the island one day. She had no idea where she lived before she came there or her family or friends. That was the day she met Zack at the secret place.

She said she woke up there and had no idea where she came from. That was ten years ago. That day they had no idea where she came from or why she mysteriously appeared on the island. That was the day Rikku thought of the idea that one day when they were older they would go and travel the world. “You know he’s right Dawn” Zack replied. “Yeah,” Van continued. “If you never came along who knows how long we would have been on this island”. Dawn smiled, “Ahw, thanks you guys”. A few minutes later, Zack and the gang were soon going on there way home. Zack and Van were walking together talking about going to otherworld’s. Dawn and Rain who were a few feet away were walking together as well talking about something. “Hey Zack can you believe in just a few days we’re be off to otherworld’s” Van said. “Yeah I can’t wait” Zack replied. “Its gonna be great seeing new sights, meeting new people, making new friends…I can’t wait”. Zack looked at Van and he could see how excited he was about going to otherworld’s. “You’re really excited about this aren’t you?”. Van looked at him, “Of course I am. We’ve been on this island our whole lives and now we can finally go and have a real adventure”. Zack smiled, “Just one thing though?”.

Van looked at Zack. “What’s that?”. “When we do go to otherworld’s lets have a rematch”. Van looked at Zack and they exchanged grins. “You’re on” said Van and they shook on it. Zack got in his boat and so did the rest of the gang. “Ok” said Rikku. “We’re meet up back here tomorrow sharp”. Rikku then looked at Zack and grinned. “And try not to be late ok Zack?”. “Yeah Yeah”. “Ok see ya tomorrow then”. Everyone said goodbye to each other and went there separate ways. That night Zack had another strange dream but this one for different then the last. Images went by like clips of a movie. He has a platform of his island then another one but this one was dark and he could see a storm brewing over the island. He could hear the ocean roaring and the lightning. Everything seemed so vivid. Then he saw a giant black creature with dark yellow glowing eyes and snake-like tentacles on its head. Then everything went black and Zack heard a strange voice. You are the one who will open the door.

Zack then opened his eyes. He saw that he was back in his bedroom. He leaned out of bed and rubbed his eyes. “Another weird dream” he replied. He looked out the window and watched the view of the sunset islands. He then remembered he was suppose to meet up with his friends today. “Oh I almost forgot I had to meet the guys today!”. Zack then rushed out of bed. Zack meet up with his friends and started working on the raft. They spent most of the day putting the raft together, and stacking the supplies together. By noon, the raft was finished and everyone finally got to relax. Zack and Van were having a duel with wooden toy swords, Dawn was sitting on the raft making some sort of charm, Rikku was tying a flag to a long wooden pole and Rain was sitting silently on the raft watching the sunset.

I wonder Rain thought. What lies at the end of that ocean. “Come on is that the best you can do!” Van cried trying to slash at Zack with the wooden sword. Zack quickly dodged the blow and aimed at Van’s face who quickly deflected it with his sword. “In your dreams!”. “Hey guys look!” said Dawn. Everyone looked at her as she showed them some kind of charm made out of three shells stitched neatly together. “What is it Dawn?” Zack asked. “It’s a thalassic shell…it’s a lucky charm,” Dawn exclaimed. “Sailors used to wear these and pray for a safe voyage…in hopes of returning home safely from there journeys”. “It looks nice Dawn” said Rain. “Thank you Rain,” Dawn said with a smile. “Yeah” Zack replied. “No worries though!” said Van putting his arm around Zack’s shoulder. “We gonna see other world’s and as long as we’re together there’s nothing that can stop us!”. Zack smiled at Van. “Right”. “Right” said Dawn.

Rikku and Rain nodded at them and smile. “Lets all make a promise,” said Zack. “No matter what happens when we get to otherworld’s we’re always be together no matter what”. Zack raised his hand out toward. Van walked towards Zack and smiled. “I’m with you all the way,” he then laid his hand over Zack’s. Dawn nodded and put her hand in. Rikku smiled and put his hand in. Rain did as well. “So it’s a deal” said Zack. “No matter what happens…we’re always be together”. “Hey we still haven’t thought of a name for the raft yet?” Van replied. “Oh that’s right…how about Excalibur?” Zack said. “Nah I was thinking about something like…Highwind”. “Highwind that’s stupid I like Excalibur way better” Zack replied.

“And Excalibur isn’t stupid…we’re calling it Highwind!”. “Guys does it really matter what the name of the raft is?” Rikku asked. Nevertheless, Zack and Van were too busy fighting to hear him. “Its useless Rikku,” Dawn grinned. “Once they’re like this there’s no stopping them”. “Oh brother,” Rain replied. “Highwind!” “Excalibur!” “Highwind!” “Excalibur!”. “How about a race then whoever wins gets to name the raft!” said Zack. “I thought you would never ask!”. “Ok on my count,” said Dawn walking towards them. Zack and Van took there positions. “1...2...3!”. Zack and Van then speeded off head-in-head neck-in-neck. Later, the gang spent there time sitting on the tree to watch the sunset one last time. “So tomorrow’s the big day, huh?” said Dawn. “Yeah, we’re finally get off this island and see the otherworld’s out there” Rikku replied. “But aren’t you going to miss it Rikku?” Zack asked. Rikku’s expression didn’t change.

“Don’t worry we’ll come back someday. Once we go to otherworld’s we can find out where Dawn came from and why we’re here”. “Right” Zack nodded. “And we’re always remember our promise…no matter what happens when we reach otherworld’s…we’re always be together”. When everyone went there, separate ways Zack did a little walking around the sunset islands. He then noticed Dawn was sitting on the dock watching the ocean. Zack walked towards her. “Hey Zack.” he said. Dawn looked at almost surprised. “Oh Zack…I thought you left?” she replied. “Nah, you ok?” he asked sitting besides her. “Yeah I’m fine…just looking at the island one last time”. Zack looked at the view of the island with her. He watched the sunset behind the ocean making the ocean shine bright red. He could also see the view of the first island from there. Until now, he never knew how beautiful the view of the island really was until now.

“Are you going to miss this place Zack?” Dawn asked. “Yeah of course I will…but like Rikku said we’re come back…someday”. “Yeah,” Dawn smiled. “Hey Dawn,” said Zack. Dawn looked at Zack. “Do you think about your home…you know where you really came from?” Zack asked. “Well yeah sometimes.” she replied. “Do you ever want to go back?”. “Well…I’m happy here”. “But I wouldn’t mine going to see it…I’m sure it’s just a beautiful place”. Zack looked at Dawn and smile. “Dawn…if we ever found your world…would you leave us?” he asked. Dawn looked at Zack. “No of course now!”. Zack smiled, “That’s a relieve”. “I don’t know what I would do if you went away Dawn”. Dawn looked at Zack, but she had no idea his face was turning red. “I mean…you’re one of my best friends Dawn”. Dawn smiled, “And your mine Zack”. “I still remember the day when we first met we met at the secret place…and scribbled drawings on the wall”.

“Yeah I remember it too”. “Zack…”. Zack looked at Dawn to see she was standing up now. “Don’t ever change”. Zack looked at her there was no smile on her face, no expressions. He has never remembered seeing her like that before. Then a smile grew on her face. “I can’t wait till we set sail…it’ll be great”. As the two walked off to go home Zack turned to some-one suddenly calling her name. “Hey Zack!”. Zack turned around to quickly caught something it his hands. It was some kind of yellow fruit shaped like a star. “A Paopu fruit?” Zack said knowingly. Zack looked up to see Van grinning at him. “You remember the legend of the Paopu fruit don’t you Zack?” Van asked.

“If two people share it there destinies will be-come intertwinded…they’re become a part of each other’s lives…no matter what”. Van then walked pass Zack. “I know your dying to share it with a certain someone”. Zack’s face then turned red . “What?!”. Van laughed and then started running. “Come back here!” Zack yelled and chased after him. Dawn watched the view of the ocean and the other island. She sure was going to miss the island. She looked into the sky and realized that the clouds were starting to darker. “A storm?”. Meanwhile, in another world…Donald Duck walked through the hallways of the castle. He was the king’s loyal magician and was going to give the king his daily royal greeting. Donald walked in front of a large white door and knocked on it three times. He then pushed through a small square opening in the middle of the door. The king’s room was a huge square white room. Donald walked on the long red carpet leading towards the king’s golden royal throne.

“Good morning your majesty” Donald replied. Donald then realized the king was not sitting on his throne. “Your majesty?”. Suddenly, a dog appeared from behind the king’s throne. It was Pluto, the king’s loyal dog and companion. In it’s mouth was a white envelope with a red seal. Donald took the enevelope and opened it. Inside was letter written by the king. Donald shimmed through the letter and then ran through the hallways to tell someone the horrible news. Donald ran into the gardens and saw someone sleeping in the flower bed’s. “Goofy! Wake up this is serious!” Donald cried. Goofy unable to hear him continued to sleep and began to snore. Donald then raised his finger and cried, “Thunder!”. Suddenly, thunder appeared midair and stuck Goofy.

“Ywow!” Goofy cried quickly leaning upward. “Oh uh good morning Donald”. “Goofy this is serious its about the king!”. “Uh yuh…the king?”. “Yeah but you can’t tell anyone…the king is…”. “Ahem…what‘s all the commotion?” said a voice from behind them. Donald then turned around to see Daisy and Queen standing behind them. A few minutes later, in the library Donald had told the queen, daisy, and the king about the letter he had found in the king’s quarters. “The king’s disappeared?!” said Daisy. “Oh my…” said the queen. “When I came to give the king my morning greeting today the king was already gone” Donald stated. “Pluto was holding this letter in his mouth”.

Donald then handed Queen Minnie the letter. Queen Minnie looked at the letter and read it aloud.

Dear Donald,

Please forgive me for leaving so sudden but trouble is brewing and there’s no time to lose. I’m not sure why but the star’s have been mysteriously blinking out one by one. Hate you leave you like this but I have to check this out. There’s someone out there with a key…a key to our survival. I need you and Goofy to find him and stick with him…got it? Without that key we’re doomed! So go to traverse town and find Leo…

Queen Minnie then stopped reading the letter. “Traverse town…”. “Another world?!” said Daisy. Later, that night on the sunset islands…Dawn sat on her bed smiling working on her lucky charm. Rikku watched the view of the island from his balcony. A storm was brewing over the island. The ocean was roaring, and lightning struck. “So its finally happened…the door is open”. Zack was sitting on his bed looking at the Paopu fruit in his hand. If two people share it there destinies will be intertwinded…they’re be apart of each other’s lives…no matter what. Zack began to blush. “What a fairy tale” he said and dropped the Paopu fruit on the ground. Vroommm! Zack looked out the window and realized a storm was brewing over the island. “A storm…oh no the raft!”.

Zack got up and quickly grabbed the wooden toy sword from the ground near him. Zack then opened his window and jumped to the ground. Zack was about to run towards his boat lying on the shore. “Zack!” a voice cried. Zack turned to see that Van was running towards him. Suddenly, black creatures appeared from the ground behind him. “Zack look out!” Van cried. Zack turned around and saw the black creatures behind him. The creatures were ink black, had two curvy antlers, and dark yellow glowing eyes. “What the!”. Van soon caught up to Zack with his toy sword in hand as well. “What are these things?” Zack asked. Suddenly, one of the black creatures jumped at Zack with its sharp claws. Zack was quickly able to dodge the blow. “Well whatever they are…they sure aren’t friendly” Van said. “Ok lets get rid of these guys!”. The two then charged at the black creatures slashing at them with there swords.

But that blows had no effect on the creatures. Every time they attacked there sword’s went through them. “The sword’s aren’t working on them!” said Van. “We can’t fight them…we have to go check on the raft!”. Van nodded. Then the two ran pass the creatures and towards the boats. The two jumped in one boat and paddled towards the island. When they reached the island they found four boats lying near the dock. “Hey Rikku’s boat…Dawn’s…and Rains!”. The two of them then got out of there boats. “Zack what’s that?!” said Van looking in the sky. Zack turned around to see a large purple ball of energy floated in the sky above the island. “I don’t know?”. “We have to find the other’s!”. Van look at Zack and nodded, “Right”.

Suddenly, more of the strange dark creatures appeared out of the ground in front of them. “Not more of those things?” said Van. The two huddled together with there swords out to defend themselves. “We have to run…our weapons can’t hurt them!”. The two then jumped over the creatures and ran off. “Zack lets split up and look for the others” said Van. Zack nodded and the two ran separate ways to search for there friends. Rikku watched the island, he saw the ocean roar and wave’s crash against the shores. He saw the large dark purple ball in the sky and the strange dark creatures but he didn’t care. He was sick of being an islander and finally, now, he would really get the chance to see otherworld’s. His friends would be fine, they were coming with him. They would be happy and go to otherworld’s like they always dreamed. “Rikku!” “Rikku!”.

Rikku turned and saw a black spiky haired boys running towards him. It was Zack. “Rikku what’s going on where’s Rain and Dawn?!” Zack asked. “The door…has opened” he replied. “Door what door…we gotta find Dawn and Rain!”. “They’re coming with us!” said Rikku. Zack and Van only looked at Rikku. Rikku then turned around and stared at the ocean. “We can finally go to otherworld’s now…we can’t let fear stop us…I’m not afraid of the darkness!”. Rikku then reached out his hand towards Zack as if he wanted them to grab it. “Come on you Zack…lets go to otherworld’s together”. “Rikku…” Zack began. He looked into his friend’s eyes and he seemed different, darker. His expression everything about him had changed. Suddenly, a dark hole of darkness appeared underneath Rikku’s feet. “Rikku!”. Zack ran towards Rikku to help him.

The darkness then grew and soon he was trapped in it as well. Zack pulled and pulled but he couldn’t move. The darkness was like quicksand, it was swallowing him. “Don’t be afraid of the darkness Zack” Rikku said. His hand was still out waiting for Zack to grab it. “Come with me…”. “Rikku!”. Zack reached out to grab Rikku’s hand but he couldn’t. He tried and tried with all his might but the darkness was too strong. “I can’t…reach…Rikku!”. Van ran through the island to find Zack. He hadn’t found Rain and Dawn anywhere. Van then saw Rikku and Zack from afar. They looked like they were shrinking into the ground. “Zack?”. He ran towards them as fast as he could. He then realized Rikku and Zack were disappearing into a large hole of darkness in the ground. “Zack! Rikku!”. “You can do it Zack…grab my hand” Rikku said. Zack tried but the darkness’s pull on him was too strong. The darkness then swallowed them up and everything with black. Van was too late. But the time he reached Zack and Rikku the hole of darkness disappeared.

That's fine. I don't mind waiting. I've been working on my own actually... Something I've had in mind for years but never got around to doing, lol.
    Because I'm awesome? Haha. No really I don't know. And you're welcome! I enjoy doing it very much.
    OH! That makes much more sense. I had the impression you were going to make Sora an Evil Dictator. lol.
    Naxi... Does not ring any bells with me so I assumed the relative word; Nazi. Bad guess?
    Thanks for the luck, I'll need it... I'm trying to be more unique in my approach to it.

Good luck on your own Story. Nazi you mean?
    Kinda sorta. I made up a couple Oc's and it all takes place when the Organization are back as Somebodies but don't remember a thing... My little quote in my Siggy is an excerpt from stuff I've written for it. I might have a chapter up at some point on here.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back