• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
RememberRoxas
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• the best part of that is that you failed to realise i was being sarcastic with a hint of facetiousness.
    My Grandma. She wanted to make up for taking me to see District 9 {R rated movie that's really good} by taking me to a G one... It was a little funny, just not LOL funny.
    Thank you very much for your intake on my idea. I'm not mad that they don't like it. I am more mad towards the way they acted towards the idea. I think these people need to mature up and realize their are good ideas out there besides theirs.
    Oops lol, yeah you're right. Wrong person. Yeah you're right. Lame reason to nega-rep.
    You got negative rep for that? Why? Btw, I do plan on reading the story I've just been really busy lately with school and and the fact that I have a fanfic of my own. I'll try and make time for it soon.
    carlito sounds mexican, yeah. little carlo. what language do they speak in the fillipenes/however you spell it?
    your i got a ps3 and playstation home is awesome. gonna ask my brother for batman arkham asylum and fallout 3. too bad school's nearby so might not get to play it.
    Thanks for the rep! :)
    you still shouldnt mess with the people on here
    this community is sensitive xD
    anyways since youre new ill cut you a break but next time try to search tthe abilities you have or will have ask around
    you cant nega rep dude only premium + members can you only at 146 posts so stop threatening people about nega repping them
    i'll proably get mgs4 but batman asylum, god of war 3, and heavy rain are at the top of my list for now
    get the ps3 man it is so worth it. i gt modern warfare and that game is hot. and uncharted is even hotter.
    yeah i got the ps3 yesterday i'm so happy. the slim looks ok but the regular one is sexy.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back