• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by RememberRoxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. RememberRoxas

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]

A while back someone named it Kingdom Hearts :DDD Ima stick with that. Mostly because of how it looks like a smiley face times 3 which is to show how excited I am.
  2. RememberRoxas

I've done it! I've finally done it!

Dang. I felt that way when i 100% completed KH2 in order to get the movie but then I realized I was playing on Easy. :(]
  3. RememberRoxas

BbS Release Date Announced

I think I speak for everyone when I say: Spetember. Are you freaking serious??!?
  4. RememberRoxas

Now that we've seen the BBS final boss, which Final Boss was the most epic in the series?

Orginal=Spiderman Vanitas boss liiks cool but Xemnas is unforgettable.
  5. RememberRoxas

Reconnect being the final one?

I will destroy S-E if that happens. NO MORE SIDE STORYS GET ON WITH THE SOTRY!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. RememberRoxas

Reconnect being the final one?

Tell me if i got this right. MX watched over Ventus, using him to create the X-Blade(what was the point of that? Could it open Kingdom Hearts?) MX turned into Terrasnort and in turn claimed himself Xehasnort. Ventus extracted his heart and gave it to Sora and then Xehsnort was destroyed but his...
  7. RememberRoxas

(Spoilers) Silver Headed Male

silver headed ale? Pics please. Or are you talking about the one walking with Braig? If so, I think its the one who interrupted Mickey and ATW in that cutscene before the 1000 Heartless battle in kh2.
  8. RememberRoxas

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! violence yes?Baby Ven seems mysterious.
  9. RememberRoxas

New Shonen Jump Scan

Nice find I like the picture of MX holding Ven.
  10. RememberRoxas

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! Oh no, these trailer impressions will evoke more crazy theories...
  11. RememberRoxas

Help/Support ► No freakin way

Cyber Bullying. This is kinda messed up.
  12. RememberRoxas

Another famous voice?!?!?!?!

Shouldn't this thread be closed? It seems like a base for people to discuss celebrities they DON'T want in BBs.
  13. RememberRoxas

Birth by Sleep Japanese Commercial [Translated] + download link. All Commercial Discussion go here

Re: terra vs aqua? really? Either this or maybe VAT didn't like eachother back then,but Erauqs got them to team up against the threat of MX.
  14. RememberRoxas

Birth by Sleep Japanese Commercial [Translated] + download link. All Commercial Discussion go here

Re: New BBS Commercial with translations [Translated] + download link BGizzles deserves alot of rep for what he found for us.
  15. RememberRoxas

Re: New BBS Commercial [Screenshots on first post] If you pause at the right time, you see Mickey ling down behind Ven. I think Vanitas fought Mickey after Mickey saved Ven. That could be a cool mission.
Back