• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Reno-chan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Help/Support ► Advice Please =)

Deleted post because i can =) Edit: Woooo~ CLOSED.
  2. R

Help/Support ► Worried

...^That was nice of you Sir Ass >__>; ....-sigh- Yo Yumer`s =) im gunna say like i did in the PM ...i think you should just be friends with him and not stress on how hes 'acting' >.> sounds to me like hes trying to make some kinda evil guilt trip or something? o.O;; ....he needs to stop acting...
  3. R

Which character do you hate in CoM?

o.o; Ive most likely posted here before but you know what i cant remember and i can post twice anyways xDD I dunt like Marluxia or Riku =/ Dudes look like a lady and that scares the spleen outa` me D: ~na no da
  4. R

What was the worst thing that happen to you in KH2

o__o;; The worst thing that happened to me from KH2 was when Axel bit the dust v.v; Made me cry D: And that Bob Sagget was not a secret boss ~na no da
  5. R

my essay on vexens voice

O__O Whao snap i dont think ive ever read that much o_o; ..Im a little lost where this is going xD >.>; ...I agree with what Mega said @__@;; I can read that bit xDD;; The mangas i find hillarious >.>; .... ~ na no da
  6. R

Fanfiction ► Reno's Last Order

O_____O!!!!! HOLY TURKLES!!!!!! AHHHH A RENO FIC -dies- x.x; i LOVE this story yo! Its funny ^^ i love the way you write o.o; I DEMAND AN UPDATE! -shakes an angry fist- >.>;
  7. R

KH:COM manga almost here..

I think the date is supposed to be the 10th in October for the CoM manga release :D i already read it online but im still getting it =]
  8. R

Kingdom Hearts II Volume 2 Cover revealed "The Destruction of Hollow Bastion"

Correction Sora looks hawt as always XD -ahem- ...i must get this o.o; thanks Xaldin =D -waiting for Tranlation-
  9. R

Anyone else buy a GBA just for CoM?

Lol this would of been the only reason i would of got a GBA but i already had one to XD I did run inside Gamestop like a insane weirdo and demanded the game o_O
  10. R

Roxas Seven Days Novel

lol thats a good idea xD ebay has everything ._. gah a release date or anything would help T.T ....proly to soon to know anything like that tho >.<
  11. R

Roxas Seven Days Novel

0_0 this i really need!....darn! i hope it sells here :/ so know one really knows?? .-.
  12. R

Kh2 Manga

..The link works for me O.o; bah well maybe some people didnt see the other one yet ^^; ....i dont think Roxas looks like a girl O__o; ..cant wait for this to be in english >>
  13. R

Which twilight town music do you like more?

i really love both and im not sure if i can choose! xD
  14. R

Whos story do you like more in CoM, Sora's or Riku's?

i agree with you right there^^ i didnt really like Rikus story..at all >>; it just wasnt as fun and personally im not a fan of Riku. I loved seeing most all the characters when you were Sora =D ^a good reason?? proly not! D:
  15. R

Which character do you hate in CoM?

k..you can have Marluxia im not interested..still say hes a lady =O ... his power bugs me O.o you know who else i dunt like? Lexaus (wow i REALLY spelt that wrong!!) he scares me .__.
Back