• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by *RevenantSora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Yea I know jeez..o.O I want new games already or something that's new for Kingdom Hearts..I'm getting bored..
  2. R

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Yea, I know sad..Meh..Oh I didn't know still really long^^
  3. R

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Okay just to let you guys know Kingdom Hearts ll Final Mix+ along with Re : Com is not coming to the USA.Even ask Hades he knows..So do I..I'm sick of the Online Peitions being made..That's not going to work..There worthless and a waste of time..SE dodges all the questions dealing about KH2FM...
  4. R

Level 99 Roxas

Yea, I agreee with Ramen, do good..Good Luck^^
  5. R

All About KH2 FM+

I don't think it will ever come out..I wish people would realise that for once..Swap Magic allows you to play other games from Japan and such..
  6. R

Org. XIII- final forms (funny idea)

Marluixa's Hair Hot Pink, Cloak Hot Pink, and Lipstick Hot Pink XD
  7. R

Terra / Sora relationship.(just theorizing)

Yea but the Blue Eyes and the Brown Hair..But still that would be a shocker..
  8. R

Terra Aqua Ven

Cool I want to see when your done..
  9. R

BBS with card system - Does this suck or not?

I wouldn't mind that much I mean as long as it is fun to play with I'm happy^^
  10. R

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

All I have to say is give me the game and I'll be happy and Entetained..^^
  11. R

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion XD Something that you just did, unless your that Clueless..I think Axel will just have Fire I don't know..
  12. R

Kingdom Hearts ll & Kingdom Hearts ll Final Mix+ Discussion

It's okay no need to worry..I don't knw it either but I've played both games..I want to Import badly..So don't worry^^
  13. R

BBS with card system - Does this suck or not?

I wouldn't mind it that bad..But it should be better then the Re:COM one..I don't want it on PSP but I guess I'll have to deal with it..*Sighs* I'm hoping to get a PS3 soon..
  14. R

Kingdom Hearts: RE: Chain of Memories Petition

Thanks, yes please I want it close so this can be closed and done to talk aout^^
  15. R

Kingdom Hearts: RE: Chain of Memories Petition

Thank you hope more people will finally realise it's not coming and move onto the new games that will come.
Back