• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Revenge

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Revenge

News ► KH 20th anniversary event Q&A masterpost

What I love about all of this is the fact that the devs are hearing the community's complaints. "KH3 was too easy" - they added ReMind which is the hardest challenge the series has ever provided, just behind from the egg minigame from the bistro. "No FF characters & Kairi still does nothing" -...
  2. Revenge

News ► Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary Event held in Tokyo on April 10th

If they tease/announce a new title behind closed doors, I can't imagine the video won't be released to the public same day. We are definitely going to get information a new console release, whether or not it's AAA. The event being held on 10/4 all but confirms that.
  3. Revenge

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

Just cancel your preorder and shut the hell up. You've been nothing but complaining for probably the last 100 pages - do you not see how obnoxious that is? Don't bother typing an essay in response, I will not entertain it. It's just a JRPG, get a grip.
  4. Revenge

It's probably like every other KH game where you're warned that there is no going back after passing through a certain point. If you die, you start all over from the last checkpoint - at least that's what I hope.
  5. Revenge

Are you people really taking his statement about declaring war with Disney seriously? It doesn't mean anything and things will continue as they've been unless Disney decides to bring the hammer down on him, which is unlikely at this point (>2 weeks out). Completely agreed. Pretty disappointing...
  6. Revenge

I find it odd that the leaker has revealed every Keyblade the game offers aside from Star Seeker. We know it's in due to the PS4 and Xbox One preorder bonuses. So is it actually the full Keyblade that comes with the bonuses instead of just the skins? Or is there more content missing from his...
  7. Revenge

Not a single one. It has the same amount of trophies as BBS. Wtf? Here's hoping there's more.
  8. Revenge

Developer interest =/= Consumer interest
  9. Revenge

But there's Disney content in every single game. People, myself included, mostly skipped the non numbered titles at first because they were spread out on different handheld devices, or they straight up didn't like the gameplay. Your original point is also moot, sure Disney might have been the...
  10. Revenge

Looks like those sorcerers can't take being blitzed. He dealt more consistent damage to it mashing X in Rage Form than with any other Keyblade or transformation from to the form's teleportation abilities. Also pretty bummed about Twilight Town like most of y'all here. I wouldn't mind Sunset...
Back