• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by reVerse

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

MF read this!

Based on: Fanz0RocksYoutube's theory Hey guys, wanted to make this thread since I wanted to synthesize some speculation and add some of my own. I think it could be possible that original Ansem the Wise were to be the MF. First of all, analyzing time, AtW could fairly visit The Land of...
  2. R

Top 100

Hey there forum. I was checking up IGN and I found a top 100 ps2 games list. I searched the list and i found KH re:com in post 92! KHII was settled in post 73! Just wanted to share this piece of news, sorry if it´s been posted already, I'll leave the link below. Top 100 PS2 Games - Top 100...
  3. R

release date

Hi in first place. Checkin around bbs info i saw something that caught my sight. Gamestats.com has already posted a release date for Birth by sleep. Sep 30 2010. Is it true? Check it out, discuss, comment reVerse/reBirth
  4. R

BbS NA release date = 1 June 2010?

feels great to be back 255555555555555555555555555
  5. R

BbS Sells 446k In First Week

Re: BbS Sells Over 500k in Two Days Wait to see how much it sells in NA
  6. R

MX took Ven out of the Chamber of Waking

wtf is CoW 2525252525252525252525
  7. R

What is Ven pointing at?

isn´t he well...FROZEN? 25252525
  8. R

Castle Oblivion in BBS

Is Ven really in Castle Oblivion??? I don´t remember any holographic walls!?
  9. R

How does the story work?

have to wait 12 more days! 25
  10. R

Creator Message from Tetsuya Nomura (Message from the KINGDOM)

Tanks Lissar keep us tuned!
  11. R

a theory on bbs ending

wlep got to admit that they look pretty similar with al these cult to the keyblada and now well there are 4 weilders haha
  12. R

Everyone seems to have forgotten...

HOLY =)(/ wit the VAnitas hahaha
  13. R

Vanitas destroys L.o.D????

I feel it was Terra...or Do i want it to be Terra? lol
  14. R

possible american release dates??

I can´t wait!!! hope late april!
  15. R

KingdomHearts BBS Winter Trailer with English SUbs

does that need a whole new thread?