• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ReverseUnversed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

There is no reason for me to go on.

Yes. Just as it says. It has been seven months since I joined KHInsider. Such friends were nice to meet. I loved to LOL with you. It was a good place. Even though, there were annoying moments also. Such as this Samhain bastard and the Xion Hate-Club. These enraged me and the rage will still...
  2. R

Question about Braig in US release.

If the scene is cut out, I will: Have a panic attack Destroy my house Kill my family Kill my friends Burn my hometown down Kill myself That's all.
  3. R

Five-Word Story

Semi-revival of an old game. Alright. Here's the point. We'll tell a story. But each post is supposed to have FIVE words. Not four, not six. FIVE words. For example: # 1 - In the kingdom of Ivalice... #2 - A hot princess named Kairi... And so on. MISSION START...
  4. R

Ideal optional boss(es) for KH3?

Don't read this if you all don't want spoilers. Maybe he'll want to fight Sora because he has part of Ven's heart?
  5. R

NA demo

Don't be so pessimistic about it. Expect ANYTHING.
  6. R

Why can't Unversed keep spawning out of Vanitas's Sentiment? Unversed bosses. :3
  7. R

OHOHO! Imagine fighting Wheel Master (BbS), then (Dragon) Maleficent, then freaking Master Xehanort... AAARGH! A boss database. Congrats, WaveK89. That's the most epic idea I've ever heard. Yep, they would be nice. And the fights could be set to the same Advent Children version of "J-E-N-O-V-A".
  8. R

That picture is of Ultima as he appears in Final Fantasy VIII. He's been appearing since Final Fantasy VI, and with different looks each game.
  9. R

*AHEM* I'm not talking about the keychain. I'm talking about the recurring Final Fantasy boss of the same name. Look. LOOK AT ULTIMA!
  10. R

No, Yuuki. Allister Rose's right. WALL-E would be so underpowered as a boss...
  11. R

LOL at the WALL-E suggestion. You know, a real ass? I'll be accepting your Firebird suggestion. But still... it's not specified in the poll. That's sad. BUT THE FIREBIRD STILL ROCKS! XD
  12. R

Firebird, the last good thing from Disney since 2000? Not really. There's been Up and WALL-E. Got it? ^^ But I liked the Firebird. Seems even more destructive than Chernabog.
  13. R

O.o Seriously? Okies-dokies then... Chernabog. MWAHA!
  14. R

Yep. But, considering that Master Xehanort is currently known as Xehanort's Heartless (because he's Xehanort's heart, Terra is the body)... Master Eraqus would be nice for an optional boss.
  15. R

Yes. And I can't update the freaking poll. =/ That sucks.
Back