• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Rhapsody

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Rhapsody

THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU [roleplay chatter/ooc thread]

ayyy. i was playing on replying this week, but work caught up with me, so imma try to aim for this weekend/early next week EDIT: well that didnt happen FFF BUT I’ll try to write a paragraph a day this week
  2. Rhapsody

truly tho,,,, tbh, we're all adults now. life be like that sometimes. i miss having few responsibilities
  3. Rhapsody

dayum i killed her,,, orz
  4. Rhapsody

i can't wait for a spike post, I want to read him suffering
  5. Rhapsody

I don't believe so, we can move the conversation along with DJ questioning Dex and Van!
  6. Rhapsody

THE PHONE IS FINALLY ACQUIRED (4 months later,,,)
  7. Rhapsody

coolcool. replied. 34726 days later. woohooo
  8. Rhapsody

THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU [roleplay]

"You want I should go grab that idiot and we go look for this missing player Kam?" “No. Too much work,” was Kam’s quick response to the offer. The drawl is irritable and at the same time easy, as the reaper leaned back into the booth and messes a hand through her hair. “I’ll look into it...
  9. Rhapsody

listen!! - moving back to the west coast from east coast - moving out of old apartment - moving into new apartment - quitting corporate job (don't work corporate, kids) - going freelance fulltime - adopting a difficult rescue animal will not keep me away from twewy. more importantly: spike...
  10. Rhapsody

i live. sorry for letting you all down -- I'll catch up in the main thread this week, somehow (however yall chose to continue in my absence works for me, ofc). it will be a hot mess, just like these past few months.
  11. Rhapsody

SHIT YALL SORRY THAT TOOK SO LONG!! Quickly wrote something up just to have, but may revise in case I missed something. I gave Chromatic's character an opportunity to intro herself in my reply! and uh from my understanding, Kaz & Coach DID offer the players a chance to bow out of the side...
  12. Rhapsody

THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU [roleplay]

Kam takes the newly unlocked phone with a whistle, thumbing through the apps. “Shit, you’re a genius…” Rhys said… Twitch, right? Thank God these apps had names to them, not like Kam has any idea what the hell the right icon should look like. “Hey, so,” Kam glances up to regard the other Reaper...
  13. Rhapsody

The day reset, but prior it was leading you to the group, and everyone had started to convene with Trippin I believe
  14. Rhapsody

eat him jk, he's still there for anyone to rp as needed, otherwise I'll write him in my next reply,,,,, hopefully soon! (im never going outta town 2 consecutive weekends without a day off work ever again)
  15. Rhapsody

go ahead and post fam, I'm outta town rn and I won't be able to write something until early or mid this week
Back