• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
RiderKick
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• America? From... Britain, right? Neat!

I've been doing... Pretty well. The RP crashed and burned, though! >:O It's okay, I think. More come along all the time anyways! >:]
    Does this imply permanent housing??? :D

It's good to see you back on here! I was mildly afraid you'd been eaten by demonic martian sewer gators! :p

How've you been? I hope... Well, better than the last time we talked! Hopefully without any gator bites!
    Yeah, sounds rough... D:

I guess it's good that you managed to get back on, though. Hope things start looking up for you soon.
    yo, riderbro! Y'alls gots to get back on yo game! And the site, too! The gang needs you! You, and your totally awesome and hilarious troll, and amazing RPing skills.
    Rider Kick is your name.
    Quattro staring at Emma's ass is your avatar.

You sir, are a badass.
    Alright, I need to get this out of the way.

Your signature. What is it, and who is that mystifying man?! :O
    Oh, by the way, I can't help but notice that you've forgotten to use your typing quirk on Trollian lately. I am unaware as to whether you are aware of this, but a lack of awareness such as that would be shocking, so... I suppose I feel obligated to remind you as to the lack of your replacing i with ;.
    YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~meet the new boss same at the old boss~
    bro

FIND ME ALREADY I DUN KNOW WHAT TO DO

serious, man. im startin to get even more lost. ;__;

I MEAN IT

god i am terrible at this
    'Kay, gimme a sec to kick my brother off the desktop.

Edit: we HAVE chumminess
    Oh crap.

Nice job breaking it, hero.

Seriously? I mean, considering his name, it sort of makes sense, but... wow. Just... he's a dick. Way to go.
    Well, I could hardly let such a thing go unnoticed!

How could anyone contact you if you had the wrong name listed?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back