• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Rika17

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Fanfiction ► FF7: Angel's Child

Chapter 4: Enough Talk, Let’s Fight! Meanwhile back in Kalm, two men dress in black suits stood in a middle of a walking crowd. One of the men was a bald man wearing sunglasses that looked in concern towards his companion, who had long red hair that was tied in a ponytail and kept mumbling to...
  2. R

Chapter 3 ***Flashback*** My friends and I gawked at the blade as the three of us couldn’t take our eyes off it. It was the most beautiful thing we’ve ever created. I held the blade high into the air until it almost touched the ceiling of the basement. I looked into its steel mirror and smile...
  3. R

Chapter 3 ***Flashback*** The three of us friends work long and hard on the new blade as the process of creating the new sword would get us rising up very early in the morning to discontinuing extremely late at night. We would rarely take breaks from the creations as we only stop the course of...
  4. R

Chapter 3 ***Flashback*** Chris and Comrade smiled greatly at me and the three of us rapidly got to work on the sword. I quickly unbounded the blade from its wooden handle while Chris and Comrade quickly gather supplies and prepared a melting pot that was to break down the sword into a silver...
  5. R

Chapter 3 ***Flashback*** After a few cups of coffee and three of us reminisce about the past, I finally got down to business with my two friends. “Alright guys, now let’s get down to business,” I said, as Comrade and Chris turned towards me. “Oh, right,” said Comrade nearly forgetting why he...
  6. R

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy 7: Angel's Child (rewriten)

Thank you, all will be reveal soon, I'm writing the 3rd chapter as we speak, i'll place it up as soon as i can
  7. R

okay, here it is Part 2 After the cave went down everyone sighed in relief to know that the giant snake that kidnapped Sarah was dead. Rick went over to his wife and hugged her as he was reprieve to know that she was alright. “I’m so glad that your, honey,” he says to her and tightly holds...
  8. R

thanks, I'm rewritting it because the last one kinda suck, here's chap 2 Chapter 2: A Snake and a Repaired Bike Part 1 Cloud and Sukie made their way to a small store with a sign over the door with the words of Ricky's written on it. The store was a nice place little place that had the...
  9. R

thanks, here part 2 Part 2 Once Cloud and Sukie stopped arguing at each other, Sukie went into an office that was just vertically of Mina’s desk, pulls out a tan duffle bag from the corner of the office and takes out some long leather leashes and metal chocobo harness from a desk, that was in...
  10. R

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: The official Re:CoM in North America thread. I'm so excited! I can't wait till it comes out! I wonder who their gonna get to play the voice of the other organization member? I'm thinking that ashely tidsdale will play larxene
  11. R

Chapter 1: Enter Sukie, The Greatest Mechanic Ever!!! Part 1 The sun was shinning and the sky was a perfect blue, the air was warm, and the grass was a crisp green. On the land, a man with blond spiky hair wearing sunglasses, rode on the plains as he drove his black four wheeler motorcycle...
  12. R

thanks, i've been rewriting the old story that I had posted in here and think it's going to be better then the old one
  13. R

Hello everyone! Sorry if I hadn't been writing my story for awhile, the thing is I've been looking over it and realize that it's needed some work (alot of work). So i re-eited and made alot of changes because the first one pretty much....sucked!:thumbdown: So here is the new and improve one! I...
  14. R

Kingdom Hearts: The Never Ending Story-The Second Tale

I'm reviving this story due to some technical difficulties the sites been having, so...the rules are as followed: This is basically is a sort of fan fiction but the game part of it is that any one can participate and it never ends hence the title. Basically you make up a character (DO not post...
  15. R

Fanfiction ► The Forgotten Warrior

i know and i'm sorry, but i don't have clue of why my post are not showing, that's the second time it did that
Back