• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
*Rikku*
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• hAhAhA i'M 0k@y h0W aboUt YoU?
    :] yes it is cool but mostly amusing xD
    T~T oh oh how bout when he said as the credits rolled "would you say i was a hero" just damn dude damn ;~; Zack is boss, even axel crying in the kh2fm wasnt that sad.
    *hugs* its all good the woman was 86 thats a pretty good run i think xD
    >:3 i wouldnt be to lazy to read what you link me...
    ?.? i dunno anymore!
    >:3 its okay i guess i'll just have to eat these awesome bday cookies by myself now *munches*
    ಠ__ಠ y0ur @vie is ad0rable as fuck.
    eh minds well write here *u*
    its a good game! :O not great but worth owning. the only thing thats ever made me cry was the ending of Crisis Core, my great grandmother dying and pain. awww you only read a little? D:
    nope the hole is still there XD
    wut happened? :O
    it was last month and you didnt tell me!? >:O
    *Huggies tight* Your school needs to learn how to space exams out. Especially if it that much stress on someone! D8 At least you don't have to another set of those exams for a while! ^U^
    Then how will you become a Doctor or a Vet? =D Unless...Doctor/Vet Kid! 8D
    Indeed Lightning in a Bikini is sexy! ;D Btw, I found a pic of Lightning in a sexy Chocobo costume! Wanna see? =D NOOOOOOOOO!!! Your not lazy! Your full of RIKKU POWER! You can do it! Finish FF13! For Lightning! D8
    Hmmm, KH3 may come out for WiiU, but that could easily change to another system soon, so I wouldn't completely count on it coming out for WiiU just yet! ouo *Gives more hugs* Am sorry to here your birthday had past already. But then, maybe you could get by working harder in school or as a Christmas present! =D

Actually already have a job. Though it's only part time, so I don't think it'd be enough to me through junior college. ^_^; But who knows, KI may be able to get a full time job where I'm working at if I continue to do good there! =D
    XD Eh, I look alright, and if I tried tanning, then I'd look like burnt black charcoal! XD Though if I keep up with working out, I may be lucky enough to become an underwear model someday! ;3

Love you to buddy! But as a friend! ^U^ Even so, please don't let your life make you sad. Try to look at more of the positives in life! Like family, friends and such! ^U^
    That's great then! Don't want you getting hooked to drinking, it's a hard addiction to get rid of! U.U
    Really? :3
    hahaha it wouldnt let me pm you cause it said your inbox is full X'D so heres the pm reply:

Eternal Sonata is a ps3/xbox360 game *u* take a look for yourself: Eternal Sonata - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    its a really good game, beautiful to :D
    its going alright i guess nothing really new xD

how bout you?
    your age thing went up HAVE I MISSED YOUR BIRTHDAY!? o,0
    Holy chicken Weasels, that's ALOT OF EXAMS IN ONE MONTH!!! D8 *Hugs* How did you survive all of that!? D8
    XD Roxana is already an adult! XD Happy extra six years! 8D *shoots off fireworks*
    Why would a school give out so many exams at once!? D8 Am EXTREMELY happy you don't have to deal eith exams for a long time! ;U;
    WEEEEEE!!! AWESOMESAUCE!!! 8D Can you tell her I said hi to and that I hope she comes back to KHInsider soon, so we all can talk to eachother? ^U^
    Hope you can finish FF13 now that your exams are over! 8D Will try! XD But from what Kingdom Key told me, bikini Lightning pics will be hard to find! And I haven't found any yet! XD
    Don't much about WiiU except it has touch screen game play, but it might turn out better then 3DS! =) Aw, don't worry Roxana! You'll be able to get one! Try asking it for your birthday! 8D
    Like I said before. Money issues! ;U; I nor my parents can afford to send me to college yet because they're expensive. There is a chance I'll be able to go sometime after December though.! ;U;
    *Super Duper hugggies* DON'T EVER SAY THAT!!! Even if your life is hard, it'll eventually get better. No matter what happens in your life, try to stay positive and happy and do everything that you can to make your life better! So please don't talk about wanting to die! Don't like it when my friends talk like that! ;U;
    Why were you drunk? o.o; *Hugs more* Don't let life get you down Roxana! When life tries to make you sad, hit it by making a doing positive things, like talking to friends and learning! ^U^
    *Hugs* I missed you two! ;U; Felt like forever since we've talked! 8'3
    XD How come you've been mostly talking to adults lately? =)
    Double cool! What's the new anime your brother sent you? 83
    What happened to you all June during exams? Was it really that bad!? 80
    Nothing much today so far. Just looking up FF13 Lightning pics for my new avvie and sig. How about you? 83
    Yes it is. 3DS has way more features to offer then what I'd thought it'd have! Thought it would be like a usual DS except with better games and internet! 'XD
    Now yet. Gotta still wait for money to go! X'D Dawww, thanks Roxana! I'll try much harder to be that! 8')
    My life's been doing great astoday so far. ^U^ How about you? oUo
    Why were you so happy that day? 83
    Your welcome Roxana! And my VM was cute? ouo
    Your welcome again Roxana! Cute things are my specialty! ;D *Hugs*
    I've been doing great and so has my life! Just bought my 3DS last Friday and love it! >U< <3

How about you? How have you been doing all this time? Did you do well on your exams? ouo
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back