• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
*Rikku*
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hi Roxana! =D
    Just wanted to see how your doing! ^U^
    *Places a Space Moogle plushie on her couch*
    And to give you a new plushie! =D
    PM me whenever you get the chance to so we can catch up, kay? ^U^
    *Disappears *
    Hi Roxana! =D *hugs* I missed you! >U<
    It's ok Roxana. Exams are important and take up a lot of time, so I understand. =)
    Hope you do great on your exams and hope to talk to you more once your finished with them! =D
    Hi Roxana! I may not be on until either Friday or Monday because something came up, so if I don't reply to you when you reply back to me for a little while, please don't get sad or mad. ono
    Foxy games!? How do you play? =D *gets ear bitten again* OWWW...why you keep biting me!? ='D
    What does Mcr mean? ouo
    Oops, sorry Roxana and wall. o.o *gently pats wall*
    Yeah! Just a few more months till AC3 is released! =D
    I'm super good today! About to eat! How about you? :3
    Killer huh? Don't worry just hang in there.
    Roxana!!! =D *Hugs but gets ear bitten* OWW Why did you bite my ear for!? ;n; Play time? What are we playing? =D
    Kay! ^3^ ... <.< >.> ...^u^ *slaps the wall*
    B-But the slaps deserve me! ='D /shot
    Kay no more slaps for me! ^U^ *Hugs back*
    Yeah! It's been a loooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg time! =D XD I'm doing great! =D Got Assassin's Creed Revalations about think two weeks ago! I miss Lucy, but at least we get to meet Desmond's dad! =D Online play is way better then before! We gotta play online together sometime! =D
    Kay! Here you go! =D *Hands Foxana a basket full of cookies* =D
    *Watches Foxana just stare at the Rainbow Spiral* Why you no get sucked in? o.o
    Nonono! I got slapped not you! XD *Hugs more*
    Oh ok. X3
    B-But I deserved to be slapped! ='D And your welcome! ^U^
    Can we catch the rabbit? =D
    Hehehe, but fudge is better! X3 /slapped again
    o3o o3o o3o o3o o3o o3o o3o XD
    You are!? =0 Ok then, here you go!~ ^U^ *Hands Foxana another Cookie*
    Now then... :3 *holds up a Rainbow spiral to Foxana* Get sucked into it! >X3
    YEAH! WHY YOU USING CAPS!? =D /slapped *Hugs* Your welcome Foxana! ^U^
    How come you don't feel like playing 3D? =)
    Oh!~ XD *Slaps self* Didn't know you had New Years on a different month. Sorry! ^_^; And...HAPPY NEW YEARS AGAIN!!! =D
    Wait what went that way? o.o Is it a giant raccoon turtle!? =D /slapped again
    *Watches Moogxana eat cookie* Would you like another cookie? ^U^
    Yay! =D When the sprial makes you dizzy, it starts to feel like it's sucking you in! =D
    Oops! Sorry, ment Serah, not Fang! XD Kay! ^U^ But if you still ever need help, just ask! =D
    Hmmm...that's understandable. Playing games too much can get a bit dull sometimes. =)
    Oh, ok. =)
    NO, NO ,NO! IT'S NEVER TOO LATE!!! XD ...Is it? o.o
    That's good! XD
    I'm gooooood today two! XD /hit
    Happy New Year! =D But the new year started in January. o.o
    *Gets poked in the stomach by puppy eyed Moogxana* Kay, Kay! I'll stop! ^U^
    *Hands Moogxana a Cookie*
    Dang! XD Let me try to make it clearer. Umm, it's kinda like when you stare into a spinning Spiral...and it makes you...dizzy. Did this make sense? ^_^;
    Oh ok. But how is it freaky that Vanille and Fang know eachother? o.o
    Are you having trouble with that chapter? Do you need help? o.o
    Aqua is one of the best KH Characters EVER! =D You haven't seen the ending/endings to BBS? =0 You gotta finish BBS when you get the chance! =D
    Know how you feel. =( But you could try to svae up your money so you can buy a 3DS for KH3D! Either that or you could try to get your brother or your parents to help you get it! Maybe as a birthday present! ^U^
    No not yet! I have to play Revelations first! ='D /hasn't gotten AC Revelations yet
    But, I'll try to check it out when my internet is strong enough anyway! ^U^
    Btw...how are you? =)
    *Touches Pom-Pom* Yay! =D *Starts to poke Pom-Pom* Bouncy, bouncy Moogle Pom-Pom!~ X3
    Maybe it means that it sucks you in like how a spinning swirl can make you feel like your being sucked into it. Did that make sense? o.o
    That's great! Your almost there! =D And is Serah creeping you out? o_O And am Happy your feeling great! Your almost able to play FF13-2! =D
    So your feeling great today? That's GRRRREEAAT! XD /hit
    I'm Swellow today! X3 /hit
    How about you? :3
    Awww, thanks Roxana! I love Aqua two! She's the best! =D /is a Aqua fanboy
    Then Moogxana let me touch your Pom-Pom! >=D *Moogxana floats away* So does that means I can't touch it? ;.;
    Buuuut, you still gotta try to talk to him. Just say your sorry to him. ^U^
    True! XD
    I heard KH3D will not really use the 3D effects of the 3DS, but make it so that it sucks you in when playing. Don't really know what it means by sucking you in though. ^_^;
    That's great news Roxana! =D I hope you have lots of fun playing it when you beat ff13! ^U^
    How far are you in FF13 right now? =)
    And how come you always feel bad and sad? ono
    Sup! XD /hit
    I'm ok today! ^U^
    How about you? =)
    Now Roxana-chu, use thuderbolt! >=D *Roxana-chu ignores command* Why? ;o;
    So thata's what that means? o.o Had wondered a bit what that ment when girls would say that! XD Thank you for telling me Roxana. ^U^
    Yup! RoxanaxCid because Cid is Kawaii! ^U^
    But, you can still talk to him! =D Right? o.o
    That's good that it wasn't scary. T.V makes it look scary! X'D
    You didn't get to do much when skiing? ono
    I'm good today! =D Kingdom Hearts 3D looks so AMAZING! =D
    How about you? :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back