• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by -RiKu-DaNgEr-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

-SoUl-EaTeR- -UnLoCkEr- {aNd} -ObLiViOn-

I think that the soul eater isin`t that great of a blade for riku to use and probably wont get any were with in KH2 xpecially with the new enimes showing upp.....so as u see in DD..BHK hands riku the oblivian witch makes sense if u look at it...! I can see riku with the oblivian becasue its a...
  2. R

-GlOwINg-EyEd-UnKOwN-

they already made a statment that COM was just to see what KH2 was going to be like it had nothing to do with KH or KH2 just pretend that it never started beacause it never did
  3. R

-GlOwINg-EyEd-UnKOwN-

its been proven already its nothing to the KH time line
  4. R

-GlOwINg-EyEd-UnKOwN-

com is nothing KH and KH2 are the real stories COM is just a mere theorie or what KH2 was going to be like DHu havent u visited the other fourms
  5. R

-GlOwINg-EyEd-UnKOwN-

oh didnt know
  6. R

-GlOwINg-EyEd-UnKOwN-

who is SU????
  7. R

i found how the unknowns comunicate! there words

some 1 help me translate this unknown laguage dont close this therd if the mods are watching or seeing this plzz its very intresting!
  8. R

what does it mfean i found it as unknown how they rite there language on the picture of some site idk but i found hwo they rite
  9. R

can any one read what i posteed above its the unknown language!
  10. R

è€;ð€3à1 ˆ$ H`&&€¤€`’ƒ Ú¯é(°*’Óú27Å£lg¸A«G³çßx €\XÀ†€fv„À3|0oØÐ0²€ÀÒ^œk`†;Ðð@-@@/ˆPM€!zð(pИÐÀ 8òI®Jd$–L&¯ µÂiº“Æ×ê Àx%MÀPyå)O€1å|XúSÙ0¬WIy%†ì‚ê‹RÒð@p@ÒˆDÂCI búM!€ßÀ¢PM !“PHN¹a…톕yï£ô<†_l`€_€©@†“y@€è©...
  11. R

Why is it taking so long?

they wont have them until the relese date is relesed
  12. R

The Heartless Army

vice-Versa give me the link to it i dont feel like finding it again and i want to see it again
  13. R

The Heartless Army

yes i was about to ask the same thing i saw a trailer and the army of white heartless/Dusks attack sora thats has got to be a kool xperience! :D :rolleyes: :)
  14. R

(Theory) Plzz Read!

Well i think that remember at the end of KH when yuffie said every thing would return back to normal when the final key hole is sealed so mayb every thing returned and all the bad guys came back as if nothing even happen!
  15. R

(Theory) Plzz Read!

Okay...Let's see...the group of villains from KH1 that banded together to kill you were Jafar Ursula Oogie Boogie Captain Hook Hades Maleficent Now...let's list what happened to them... Jafar - Trapped within his own lamp and casted aside Ursula - Defeated by Sora and Company when the power...
Back