• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Riku_123

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Fanfiction ► Myth and Magic

Wow,this story is awesome!I cant wait chapter 4 ^_^
  2. R

Fanfiction ► The Storyteller

Awesome ^_^ cant wait for chapter 4.
  3. R

(((~*-.::The Diluted.Past Fanclub::.-*~)))

.:Here ya go Diluted:. .:This is for you,one of my best friends on the forums:.
  4. R

}*{~@+.:The Haku Fanclub:.+@~}*{

!~THIS GOES TO MY GREAT FRIEND HAKU~! Have fun,and make him feel special...he likes that ^o^
  5. R

kh2 got boring yet?

No,its not boreing yet for me,even though I have beaten it like 20 some times .__. I still enjoy kicking nobody's ass'
  6. R

\~@.:The Anti-Yaoi Fanclub:.@~/

do you not like Yaoi?Do you think its disturbing? if so,then join this fanclub.
  7. R

Very Good,I cant wait for chapter 3 ^_^
  8. R

ur opinion should Roxas and Namine return?

That's be cool if they came,just to see Namine get kid napped again and see Roxas get pissed and use the wrong side of the keyblade >.>
  9. R

I liked it,kept me intrested. Very good in my opinion,you should keep this up.
  10. R

Fanfiction ► a Sonic Fanfic(it dun have a name >>;;)

ooooh,I like it ^^ you should write more
  11. R

Cloud v.s Link

Cloud- A brave and Courageous Ex-Soldier v.s Link- The Hero of Time and holder of the Triforce of Courage who do you think will win? here is the scenerio: A dark meadow in the middle of nowhere a battle to the death. ok let the debate begin
  12. R

Did you ever...

Yes actually I did,I mean there perfect for each other >_> and he loves her and she loves him,and hes like yep..Im cool >_>
  13. R

Fanfiction ► Hope's Last Battle(A Collaberation Fan Fic)

..::::WARNING PG-13::::.. This is a Story with Some Characters from - Legend of Zelda - Final Fantasy 7 - KH2 .:The Prolouge:. A New evil has arisen from the Darkness,This evil was created by the darkness and sins in every heart. This new enemy is unknown to to the Heroes still,but they...
  14. R

link&Cloud v.s Sephiroth&Ganondorf

Ok here it is,a tag team 2 on 2 battle between Cloud and Link v.s Ganondorf and Sephiroth.who do you think would win this epic battle?i've been pondering who would win for quite a while now,so I just thought I'd like to hear everyonelse's opinon. Let the Debate begin!
  15. R

Ruroni Kenshin v.s Shinobi

who do you think would win this battle of samurai v.s ninja
Back