• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by riku's a badass

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Kingdom Hearts has made another list!!!

ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA
  2. R

[bbs] CO, last world?

this is the first rheory ive ever seen were some douche doesnt just say no which meens its really good i always wanted to learn more about co and this gives me hope
  3. R

NOT spoiling myself

my comp has no sound so looks like im stuck ima just wait
  4. R

Best Worlds in KH2

pride lands def .
  5. R

zero gear for SORA

okay well personaly duel weild roxas sucks for me
  6. R

zero gear for SORA

has anyone else realized zero gear for sora is a sword everyone is so hyped about dual weild no one mentioned this then when i was playing as sora i was like WAH
  7. R

So, is Dual Wielding Roxas supposed to suck, or what?

does anyone else relize with zero gear sora has a normal sword
  8. R

multiple questions

im sorry i have questions that have most likely been answered but what was your favorite style of play within kingdom hearts games for example did you like the card system in CoM or the ones in kh1 and kh2 or the panel system or are you looking foward to system in bbs i personaly loved the...
  9. R

the Importance of Key Chains/ Ventus & Vanitas

i agree i wish to read this to i have been wondering the same things and just want some clarifacation ............ argggggggggg the theories are getting annnoying i just want to actually know
  10. R

unversed

danke .
  11. R

unversed

sorry guys but what exactly is a an unverrsed ive been looking around for a complete story of bbs yet cant find one and if some one knows were to find a detailed 100% up to date no lies on the story line of kh please link it
  12. R

Excluding Axel and Xion, which other members do you think got on well with Roxas?

xigbair wasnt very meen in days it seemed as though he would joke with him and clearly larxene is a total bi*ch
Back