• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Riku's friend

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

racing Riku

kool. thanks
  2. R

racing Riku

You beat him? 1 question: HOW?
  3. R

Cool person made Kingdom Hearts vidoes

they aren't that good, but someone must have put a fair bit of effort into making those
  4. R

Amazing and Strange Deep Dive Trailer!?

It's a kool vid, no?:D But I have to agree with knightflare, except that I doubt the glowing heartless symbol meant protection. I personally think it came from an... external source. The DWU and the BFU were almost definately allies, if not neccessarily friends.
  5. R

heartless sora?

I agree with sorakairi. they were wondering why he changed back to being human again
  6. R

what exactly is......

Hell yeah! That strange freak-of-nature combination of man and woman should never been brought to KH. SE should sell the character to the makers of resident evil or silent hill or... or something! *continues twitching*
  7. R

what exactly is......

He could be neither, but it looks about 49% like a woman, 51% like a man. *starts twitching at the thought of vexen*
  8. R

My new discovery!

Yah, i thought it looked like one of them, but I didn't notice the 'scarf' thingie
  9. R

do you think Sephiroth was hard?

he was difficult until i noticed his attack pattern
  10. R

Battle Of The Games

kh2 and ps3
  11. R

What happens when you touch a Moogle's PomPom?

what did the poor moogle ever do to you? lol! i doubt it! I'll try it with my japanese teacher next time. eg. ohayou gozaimasu hamondo kupo.
  12. R

Is this true ?

yah. its true. it was confirmed ages ago, butv your knew, so hey.
  13. R

ur meaning of twilight

its talking about neither darkness or light. not good or evil. somewhere in between.
  14. R

What happens when you touch a Moogle's PomPom?

The moogle will tarnsform into madeen and kill you. Anyone played ff9? thats what REALLY happened.
  15. R

theory on kh

hm... could be... but I don't think so...
Back