• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
riku's_artist7
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I know right, I wanna read some comments on the news for crying out loud -.-

TWEWY was an amazing game, good story and the characters were great :D

Hehe I already bought one with the price cut :D. I bought the legend of zelda too, amazing game! I have the original one on the nintendo 64 too haha, how retro is that xD
    Haha I know right xD. There are several threads that when I read'em, they don't have any posts at all xp

DDD's looking good huh? :D
    Didn't expect TWEWY character(s) in KH though! ?
    Been busy in the Khinsider game threads and yeah, aside from that just living life haha :D

Well, if it's not too much to ask though, I wrote this song and posted it here http://forums.khinsider.com/poetry/163727-lyrics-song-what-makes-me-your-man.html and I want some feedback on the lyrics.

I don't really know if it has a certain melody or beat to it or something but I just felt like writing these lyrics so yeah. Not used to writing these type of songs though, normally (if you've ever seen my previous work) they're about other subjects.

Anyways, long story short, I hope you enjoy reading it :)
    or if you go to AIM.COM they have a express thing that uses the internet to get online, you don't even need to download anything. You just click sigh in, express will load a small internet broswer, with your friends online
    I know right x). Well, I changed it yesterday before I went to sleep, posted it now, hopefully they'll find it better than the previous hunter enemy I drew xD. How's your enemy progressing? What does it look like? Or do you want to keep that a surprise? ;D
    Keep trying, it'll work out! n.n

Yeah, I'm thinking of how I should do that actually.. I think I'm gonna have to redesign him ;/. That'll be for tomorrow though, too tired today xD
    Heard this song yet? (FYI I'm not allowed to play M games so don't ask me)
    ‪Bayonetta OST - Fly Me To The Moon‬‏ - YouTube
    This is probably my most favorite version of this song.
    Yup, all I'm making is Light Monsters. We already have many Heartless from previous games and Nobodies. I have a new one up, it's for a Robin Hood world.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back