• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
riku's_artist7
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Meh, don't say you suck! I thought the same thing when I started making that enemy and I'm very happy about it now :p. You should give it a try, just try something out. I looked at the enemy designs that were already posted in the thread and added those features in it. I actually started drawing a phoenix (well, not the full beast; just the beginning lines and circles, y'know really basic) and then let my creativity flow.

Give it a try, I'll be sure to comment on it, I'm sure it'll be good n.n
    Yeah well, it's this stage that takes the longest I think 'cause it needs a lot of inspiration and one cannot summon inspiration xp. But I get where you're coming from, it IS taking a long time :p.

More enemies should be made though, they're the hardest to make since they're the more original designs, especially boss enemies.
    What's your favorite part about Axel. My favorite part of Soi Fon is when she fangirls over Yoruichi. It's really funny. >3<
    Yeah, I really go all out on this project y'know. I just forget everything for a sec :D

Yeah bird-like. It's legs aren't so stable so it's weak on the ground. Therefore you can get it down on the ground when hitting it's weakness and then you can smash the hell out of it xp.

I also took the hands of the previous monsters and used the symbol too.
    Yeah his artwork is awesome.

Haha and I like how my drawing abilities are getting better now xD. Really funny, I haven't drawn in like a year, now every day I'm drawing xD.
    Really cool project, I can't say it enough :p.

Now did a try on a new enemy, did one yesterday too but that one was rushed and sucked xD
    Ooh I do hope more people will get involved :D.

Yeah well Cassidy keeps surprising me actually. And she's a she? I thought she was a guy xD

EDIT: In fact, I checked, he IS a guy xD
    haha yeah i know more people should git involved, weve been talking about that as well but its kinda hard cuz i guess the people working on each individual thread, only works on the thread theyre involved in. so its not really up to people outside of the thread but us yano so yeah :/

but i know her drawings are amazing and she did a great job redrawing ur character haha :)
    Yeah, I can change my voice so that's quite handy for VA'ing xp. The evil laugh of Vanitas is my greatest achievement though, I was scared of myself when I heard it xD.

Yeah I know right? Y'know, this project should be made bigger and involve more forums. The more people we have working on it, the higher the chance is of finding people that can make an actual game. I'm sure there are people out there who can render stuff. Really, if a couple of forums would work together on this, it'll be realistic to make one :p.

Did you see cassidy's approach on our characters? That is one awesome drawing!
    Yeah, that's true. I would really like to do my character if it's the pupil of an evil keyblade master. I can do Vanitas his creepy laugh so I'm pretty comfortable to do an evil role :D. I once VA'd Axel too :p.

I would really really reeeaally love to see all our characters in 3d, I mean, how great would that be y'know :D.
    It would be pretty awesome if they managed to do a full fledged game in 3d!
    hahaha oh i know, i think people in KHI are working on it? im not sure but they talked about it earlier on in the thread, which was quite amazing how they already did that. they said something about a bit game instead of like a full on like ps2 game but well see. but omg voice actors would be amazing

i was actually thinking about that too, pretty nice to see ur character come alive yano, its my dream to have that done <3 hahha
    Yeah, this project is so full of win, seriously. I wish someone could like render the characters, or even make the game y'know. We're doing all this hard work, might as well search for some people to actually make some sort of game out if it.

I already saw a render in the thread and it looked like ps2, my mind was blown xD.
    And y'know what would be fun too? Searching for voice actors :D.
    Thank you n.n. So eerr ... what do you mean by yano? xD

And yes, I know, he should be taller, I always tend to draw him smaller than I would like him to be
    I posted some facial expressions in the thread. In the future I'll try to make another one full body and in another view.
    Yeah well, it can be a side-character too, 'cause I didn't draw him with a keyblade :p. I kinda thought of him like a antagonist with a personality like Vegeta in DBZ, reallu cruel at times but deep inside a good person :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back