• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by RikusNobody89

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

BBS Question

he didnt say MX he ment sora
  2. R

GREAT WAY TO LEVEL UP!.... do you think its cheatish!?

i've heard this before it took me about 7 hours to get from lvl 43 to to lvl 99
  3. R

I NEED HELP! please :)

For first make sure you have some potions on you cause you might need them than just keep using the learn/ jump ablitity and when he does that wind move just try to run or jump away. I dont have much else to say
  4. R

PLEASE SOME ONE HELP ME!!!! plz :(

Yeah you cant do anything about it sorry
  5. R

HADES PARADOX CUP

Use Blizzard on Leon Use Reflega on Cloud when he attacks you When he doesnt use Final form to make some serious damage
  6. R

tips needed

http://http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZZYskxa-MAQ You could always look up the minigame on youtube I did that and it helped me with the route Also you should get glide up to lvl 2 or 3
  7. R

kh: BBS lv. up growth theory

I was lookin through the stuff and found the same thing check before you post or if this is someones elses give them credit for it.
  8. R

Help completing the synthesis list...

thanks but i'm really asking for like the actual items that you make I need to get all of them
  9. R

Really quick answer on swap magic

this helped alot I just need to find were to buy the swap magic
  10. R

Help completing the synthesis list...

Okay so i've been trying to complete the whole game like all missions, treasures etc. But when I look at the synthesist list my jaw hits the floor, how am I supposed to get all of those items and make them? so if you have a guide to complete the synthesist list than plz put the link down
  11. R

You all probably know this but...

haha courage rules. but yeah I've noticed for a while when I heard the sitar song lol
  12. R

Is Ven or Aqua in trouble?

^^^^ good point there. He might as well as be asking her if she wants girlscout cookies. Tsk Tsk ppl always thinking negative ^_^
  13. R

BBSChaser Theory

instead of putting two comments just try to edit it next time
  14. R

Does Riku have...?

Well I was just really thinking about the name I picked for my account I just really picked it randomly and added my favorite number to it but to the point, shouldn't Riku have a Nobody? Because if I remember Ansem took control of his whole body and temporarily he didnt have his heart to...
  15. R

I need help with my cell

well my cell phone screen is scratched up bad! :o_O: and its somewhat new and I dont want it to look like crap so is there something I should buy or do to the screen to cover the scratches?
Back