• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by RikuSora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. RikuSora

Malificent and Pete ?????

They went away to have something I can't mention here ;p
  2. RikuSora

Malificent and Pete ?????

It would be best with alternative A, But guess alternative B... :p
  3. RikuSora

out of 10 how good was kh2

Okaay... Why did you even bother to sign up for the forums? I guess you don't have anything better to do in your life than signing up for forums you don't like, and talk c**p:P Hmm... That's so much better :P (Still give KH2 a 7/10...)
  4. RikuSora

out of 10 how good was kh2

I would give it a 7. It was too short and and too easy. But still a good game. Guess I had too high expectations :p
  5. RikuSora

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

Re: What are looking forword to doing most?! (Eurpiens and Australiens only lol!) :p Oookey... I guess I'll just have to play it.. That's all I need... just... hold... the damn thing... In... my... hands! *faint*
  6. RikuSora

Does Anyone Like "Simple and Clean" Better then "Sanctuary"?

I like Passion better than S&C, and S&C better than Sanctuary... Sanctuary gets a little too strange with all the english words pressed together to fit... :p
  7. RikuSora

when will kh2 come out in australia

I have preordered the game, and it says that I will recieve the game February 2nd.... :confused:
  8. RikuSora

WHAT! KHII dissapointing, Yeah right.

I kinda just bought it by a coinsidence, because Donald and Goofy where on the cover, and then I saw that Final Fantasy was mixed into it, and then voiala! The magic happened! :D I think it's a cool mix!
  9. RikuSora

WHAT! KHII dissapointing, Yeah right.

... Yup, not ONE of my friend likes KH. It really makes me angry, so I try to convert them, and one actually starts (And only starts) to like Kh a little bit. :D
  10. RikuSora

OMG thats ****in cool

What was cool? *Curious* (Ps. I'm from Norway too ;))
  11. RikuSora

so how is the game than by ranking (1-10)

No doubt: 10 (Even though I haven't played it. I just know it!)
  12. RikuSora

Sora's english voice actor

... That will take time to digest... But I'll get used to it...... I think... *Cries*
  13. RikuSora

Is It Necessary to Preorder the Game?

I think It would be smart to preorder it, just to be safe.
  14. RikuSora

Sora's masculinity

They're just doing a cha cha cha! Everybody wants do dance sometimes, and Sora wanted to dance at that day with Jack! So what? Leave the dancing boy alone.
  15. RikuSora

Release Date?!?

Oh god... not again....
Back