• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by RisingOblivion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Perfect file status.

Well I'm sure not going to do that. I don't think I could accomplish that unless I really tried and focused on it.
  2. R

Clothes

That's a tough one. I like a lot of their clothes, but I just put Yuffies anyways. I also like Roxas's, Kairi's(if it wasn't pink), and some others.
  3. R

My birthday

Well in case any of my friends forgot, it's my birthday and I'm turning 13. YAY! XD. It's also my sister's birthday(RisingDawnStar) and my two other brother's birthday.
  4. R

Demyx

I have to admit he was difficult to beat and does act like a baby when he runs away in that cave, but he is still one of my favorite organization 13 members. I think it's funny how he seems like the weakest member but his boss was harder than most of the other organization member's boss.
  5. R

I made sea salt ice-cream =D

Wow, haha. Well, my sister and I have been planning on making some, but we never got the chance so maybe we will later.
  6. R

How many hours have you got?

Now I'm at 7 or 8 hours on KH2.
  7. R

KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part?

For sure Xaldin. I was so tired of losing to him and was so overjoyed when I beat him.
  8. R

There's something about Sora...

I like KH2 Sora better than KH1 Sora because he was more mature and was just more likeable.
  9. R

How many hours have you got?

I'm not sure about KH1, but I've started a new file on KH2 and I have like 6 or 7 hours.
  10. R

My Progress Thus Far

Hope you enjoy the game! =D
  11. R

Level at Destiny Islands

I don't remember........
  12. R

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

Space paranoids, Atlantica, and that they let Kairi wield a keyblade.
  13. R

Most Epic Scene in the game?

Roxas v. Sora was awesome. I'm not really sure what would be the most epic scene though.
  14. R

Does anyone else find it unlikely

I find it unlikely, and it will probally come out in America way later so we'll just have to wait some more........
  15. R

7 Wonders of Twilight Town

Symbolism, I'm pretty sure.
Back