• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by RMSDevils

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

What Genres Would You Like To See In KH2?

I would like to see more darkness in the game i don't know if you would call that a genre but thats what i would like to see in the sequel.
  2. R

BHK and other stuff

yea exactly a replica riku but gone wrong.
  3. R

BHK and other stuff

lets get back on topic. BHK could be anyone for all we know bhk could just be a mess up of someone trying to clone sora.
  4. R

Is Mickey's keyblade light or maybe twilight

hello! have you not seen any mickey mouse movies i mean really if you didnt you must have had some wierd childhood no offense. mickey is always the hero in the movies. DUHHHHH:confused:
  5. R

who would win

cloud no doubt about that cloud is way faster and isway more skilled.
  6. R

what would you like for kh-2 ?

i would like to play as cloud my homeboy and riku.
  7. R

what would you like for kh-2 ?

i would like star wars to be in it that would bre totally awsome and darth vader can be one of the bosses and sora can have a plasma keyblade that you could turn on and off.
  8. R

Who do you think would win?

sora definetly i could just picture darth vader going against sor and the clone troopers helping vader and goofy and donald helping sora!
  9. R

BHK/Sora

i think your kinda right i mean i think some times people take things way to far and think a little to hard. my theory is that they might have a little connnection to each other but not big.
  10. R

Oogie Boogie???????

i wouldnt mind bringing oogie boogie back because how u fought him waz awsome yet confusing.
  11. R

Oogie Boogie???????

well maybe they could make up a heartless like they did in Monstro and Wonderland?
  12. R

why would pirates of the carribean be in KH2 it has no affiliation to Disney or does

i agree with u atlantica did suck not to mention the swimming controls were not what i really expected.
  13. R

Kingdom Hearts Trivia!

name all the heartless you find in the deep jungle.
  14. R

Let's compile a list of worlds not featured in either game.

mighty joe young mary poppins(it reminds me of the hunt)
Back