• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Not really, sorry.
    I will tonight. When I'm alone.
    Which will be tonight xD
    You're so pretty D:
    *sigh*
    i meant exams. Sorry.
    I can't really see what I'm typing so please excuse all my typos :)
    I'll go edit it now.
    I might have to get off the computer soon, though.
    Exams coming. And the test for the worst class ever is on Monday.
    not much my friend
    not being pushy but hows my request coming along? *not being pushy*
    I noticed on facebook that you said to go ahead and upload the other song.

FYI its not from Prince of Egypt

so I was thinking of waiting until monday
    Okay, that's fine! What's your favorite song on the Zelda soundtrack?

Yeah, I have a love/hate relationship with that character. Somehow, the fact that she gives you really obvious information ("I can't get in because there are BARS on the door, Navi?? NO. WAY. I never could have figured that out..just by LOOKING at it!) yeah, for some reason I find that endearing, and I make fun of it all the time.

Oh yeah, I wouldn't like the yaoi. But I'll read the Lexamine!

The best part about playing X was that now I know background stuff about Tidus and Wakka and I can throw in FFX references whenever I write KH fanfics that are set in Destiny Islands. Anyways, I'm logging off now, ttyl!
    Im in the car during day two of my familys trip to pennsylvania...from texas in a car its actually a nice trip.
    Emilie Simon is good =) Utada's other songs are cool, some way better than her KH songs in my opinion. Still hearing the rest but nice tastes. :p
    I think my favorite thing about the games are the soundtracks. Have you heard this awesome rock remix to a theme from Majora's Mask yet?

6eZuEI3Mo5g

That, and the stories and characters are pretty epic too. I think I'm one of the only people alive who likes Navi!

Weeeeeellll, maybe I can call off the Secret Service just this ONE time... ;)

Thanks for understanding! :) I'll try to think of something...*ponders* Good luck on your Lexamine fics!

The only FF game I ever tried playing was FFX, but I couldn't beat it because I just hated the turn-based battle system and couldn't get the hang of it! Some day I'll try it again though.
    TP is pretty awesome, but I stopped playing because I wanted to beat OoT and MM first. MM is HARD though. OoT is amazing and I love it forever!

Absolutely. It is THAT serious!

Yeah, SoNami is my Sora OTP! :) I'm the worst procrastinator in the world, but I'm getting better at handling it when it comes to fanfiction. See, I have a bunch of stuff that I want to write, but I can never seem to focus on one project for too long. So finally I just decided to stick to writing two of my long multi-chapters (and one-shots in between) so that I don't lose my mind! One's an AU that changes the events of CoM because the memories of Namine are real, and Kairi's more or less the protagonist, and the other one is a KH high-school AU, because so many people write them and I want to try one that shakes up the formula a little! Oh, and I haven't forgotten about writing a Lexamine one-shot, I just need to get an idea for it!
    You play Zelda too?? :D So far I've only beaten Ocarina of Time, and I'm playing Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess right now!

IT IS TOP-SECRET. If I told you, the CIA would have to come and give you a memory-wipe!!!

...nah, just kidding! Well, there's a bunch of stuff on my list, but right now I'm in a SoNami mood so I'm writing a lot of that.
    Awww, that sucks. I don't think I could pull an all-nighter; I'd be a zombie the next day!

Not much. Just relaxing and working on some fics.
    I'm open to hearing others' music as well. I've listened to a couple of Passion Pit music and Eiffel65 too.
    Cool as for me:
    Owl City
    All American Rejects
    Perfume(sometimes)
    Linkin' Park
    Michael Buble
    Andrea Brocelli

I know most of them aren't bands but they got good music in my opinion.
    I see, forgive me I'm not really familiar on the differences XD
    Ya have any favorite bands?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back