• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by RoadtoDawn

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. RoadtoDawn

About Sora in...

Those parts hit me SUPER hard too! Sometimes voice actors are awesome :) I kinda automatically assumed that this wasn't the same as Ven, but I did get some heart-tugging when when they returned to the tower and he was still asleep. But I was pretty done thinking and the end was all just feeling! <3
  2. RoadtoDawn

Making Sense of the Unexplained

Spot on. If you're saying what I think you're saying. Xehanort's answer was "Simple. [Kairi led us here after AX sent her into the Inbetween nine years before KH1. You see, Apprenticenort suspected that Kairi was a Princess of Light and sent her into the Inbetween hoping she would lead him to...
  3. RoadtoDawn

Random things you noticed...

Yeah, that happens in a few places where they bring back music from the other games. I'm not going to say I didn't like it, because I do love all the music in these games, but it did feel a little awkward when you know the music so well from somewhere else. For example they held onto the sad...
  4. RoadtoDawn

About Terra and Master Xehanort

This got me thinking. I was always rather confused when it was indicated that Ansem left his body behind, then took over Riku, and that's why he looks how he does--but if that were the case I'd expect him to look a lot more like Riku. Recall that Roxas looks like Ven because he has Ven's heart...
  5. RoadtoDawn

So how can Joshua........

THIS. No offense to the FF gang, but I liked the TWEWY gang more. Lets get them some hearts, pull them out of the dream, and stick them in the real Traverse Town! Just cause I could definitely do with more of them (right up until Joshua decides to do something unspeakable. Let's stop before...
  6. RoadtoDawn

So how can Joshua........

How can Joshua do KUPOing anything? Because he's Joshua. On a more serious note, I get confused about this too, but I just give Nomura the benefit of the doubt. Part of the answer may be that Joshua is the only one that consciously goes between worlds; I don't think the others were in control...
  7. RoadtoDawn

So, in KH3D, is the final world...

Wait...so does Sora first land in the real world TWTNW, or in the sleeping world? I thought it was the real world based on the post by Ultima Spark. At that point Xigbar blatantly lies and tells Sora that he's in a dream...then YX forces him back into one, where they travel through some memories...
  8. RoadtoDawn

So, in KH3D, is the final world...

Re: *SPOILER* So, in KH3D, is the World that Never Was... Okay...let me try to get this straight in MY head before I start trying to explain it... And this is just MY interpretation, mind you. Everything Xigbar said is correct. Sora WAS sleeping when he landed in TWTNW. He was knocked out at...
  9. RoadtoDawn

So who do you think is the other 6 darknesses?

That's what this was implying: "It could be exactly what Riku thought--a dark version of himself, probably from inside Sora's memories." The problem I see with this is simply in the fact that Riku was wearing an Org. coat, which would be strange in Sora's memories or even just reliving it. Any...
  10. RoadtoDawn

So who do you think is the other 6 darknesses?

Uh...I think it's Disney that's stopping Nomura. You know how they are. Back to the point, I hope that we can stop the speculation about Dark Riku being one of the thirteen. I mean, there was a time when Riku was almost completely controlled by Ansem SoD, then a younger version of himself...
  11. RoadtoDawn

What Does Mickey Know?

Nomura just thinks us players are a bit slow on the uptake. And he may not be so wrong, considering the confusion this forum has fielded about this game... :P One thing though: you *might* be onto something, though I think it's also explained in the game when Mickey and Yen Sid realize that...
  12. RoadtoDawn

Random things you noticed...

I went and looked. If you kill all the heartless first, then go up to Memory Skyscraper, you can examine it and the message pops up "The building keeps watch over the residents of the dark." That's that closest I found.
  13. RoadtoDawn

Opening of kh3d proves roxas etc saved?

I *think* AtW figured out the whole process for how to awaken all the hearts that are asleep, even the ones like Roxas and Xion. My understanding is that Roxas and Xion have hearts that are completely their own now(especially since at least Roxas has tried to reject his connection to Sora before...
  14. RoadtoDawn

Xehanot & a Certain Plot Device

MX probably cannot go back in time and help out because of the destined events clause. (YX: "You cannot change the events that are destined to happen.") I love YX's quote. "Once there, you can only move forward as per the laws of time". This simply means that you cannot stop, slow, speed up, or...
  15. RoadtoDawn

KH3D and the Room of Sleep *SPOILERS*

I was under the impression that when Sora and Riku were on Destiny Islands at the beginning of the game, they were NOT reliving the past (or else, yes, destined events could not have changed and they would never have taken the raft). I thought that Yen Sid had put them into the Realm of Sleep...
Back