• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Roaringflames

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Roaringflames

In these lands

(don't know if this is considered fan fiction or not but here goes, I also need names for a tittle other than "In these lands", Also in first person) Chapter 1: Meeting Crice and learning about myself. I opened my light green eyes and awoke from where I was sleeping, a hospital bed, Damn it. I...
  2. Roaringflames

Funny FF parody video

Mark lueng V. S Dancing dark vador here YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
  3. Roaringflames

Would this be good enough...

Okay here is the main idea, I would love criticism and feed back on this to Ok is this good enough for you all
  4. Roaringflames

Help/Support ► Win 7 deletion

The security system is just a hack from a virus, I'm wanting to remove it, so I can stop using my DSI
  5. Roaringflames

No I'm talking about this Remove Win 7 Antivirus Pro, Win 7 Antivirus Pro Removal Guide
  6. Roaringflames

No I'm talking about the anti virus system, I cleared the threats from my own computer files, damn it
  7. Roaringflames

Yep all that shit, I ran a virus search, deleted threats and then Win 7 comes and poses fake threats I deleted yesterday just for my money
  8. Roaringflames

Im wanting to delete Win 7, why because I ran a virus search and Win7 just makes up fake crap to get my money, please help me delete it
  9. Roaringflames

Final fantasy dubbed

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?xl=xl_blazer&v=1MmG41Tllxo I forgot to pay the giant sex robot
  10. Roaringflames

kingdom hearts 3d shocking ending

Ventus's ending and Aqua's final and ending episodes there good enough for you, I also have youtube to back me up
  11. Roaringflames

Acutally it is not for that reason, it is because he destroyed the X-Blade, which was made of their hearts so... His heart was supposed to go to the ends of the realm of in between, but thanks to Sora, his heart is sleeping in there, his body in castle Oblivion, chamber of Awaking, this is basic...
  12. Roaringflames

What you mean the one thing she's never going to get, she will stay a support character for the rest of the rest of series, which is only up to III sadly, this entire saga was started by Xehanort and killing him will end it, even though they didn't go to every Disney world Onto topic you must...
  13. Roaringflames

Fanfiction ► ): KH- The Worldly Awesome Adventures of Matthew :(

Is anyone going to read or am I going to repeat myself in chapter updation over and over again, someone please read
  14. Roaringflames

Fanfiction ► ): KH- The Worldly Awesome Adventures of Matthew :(

Re: ): The Awesome Adventures of Matthew :( okay name changed going to be more epic here and make Terra appear in chapter 10 instead of 7 which is off to another world Chapter 7-1- -Off we go to Fullheim prt 1 Matthew as he stopped getting kissed by Keally saw that a black portal was opened...
Back